Tuesday, March 24, 2015

#1

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hi!

I've been feeling inspired to start a blog for a while now and despite having no idea how these things run, I thought I would give it a shot. I'd like for this to be a space where I can jot down my thoughts, chronicle my days and hopefully connect with some awesome people in the blogosphere.

Blogging is far from an innovative idea so don't expect any ground breaking material here. I'm treating this as an online scrapbook where I can look back on how I spent my days. I have been reading other people's blogs for a couple years and it looks really fun. So I'm diving in.

Thanks for reading along!




5 comments:

  1. LOVE new bloggers! Can't wait to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I jumped in at the end of February, without any idea as well! We'll figure out this blogging thing as we go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO love your blog and can't wait to follow along!! :) :) Just so you know, you're currently a "no reply" blogger, but you should be able to google how to fix it!! :) :)

    Hugs from AZ,

    Lisa Loves John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! I think I fixed the "no reply" blogger thing. Can you let me know?

      Delete
  4. How adorable are you! Love looking back at your very first post! :)

    ReplyDelete