Wednesday, March 25, 2015

A Little About Me

Thanks for coming back!

I didn't know the best way to formally introduce myself and then I stumbled across this basic "get to know me" tag. So here we go!

  1. How old are you?
    27
  2. Where are you from?
    I was born in Poland. My parents and I immigrated to Canada when I was 5 and the rest of my family lives there. I have lived in Ontario since then.
  3. Are you married?
    Yes. I got married in August of 2012 to my best friend and the most wonderful man in the world! Mike and I met in university in 2007 and I fell in love with his kind heart, sense of humour, and good looks. 
  4. Do you have any kids?
    Nope. Mike and I both lived at home until we got married so we are enjoying a few years of being just a married couple. We wanted to take a few years to be selfish, do some travelling, and really strengthen our relationship. That said, I am so excited for when the time comes for me to be a mommy! 
  5. Any pets?
    We have two kitty cats named Boomer and Lenny. They are besties and we are crazy about them.
  6. What is your work situation?
    I work full-time in finance. I have been where I am for just over 3 years and I really like my job. 
  7. What are your passions?
    I love reading, real estate, and decorating. I'm a planner and a list-maker but I still try to live life to the fullest. YOLO, baby! I am passionate about nice weather, coffee, reality TV, and nail polish. 
Lenny Benny on the left and Boomer on the right. 
They are totally posing.

4 comments:

  1. Loved getting to know you a bit better!! Your name is so pretty! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. love!!! Your cats are so sweet!! Boomer's expression is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Boomer and Lenny! It looks like they're BFFs for sure. I think my kitty could use a BFF. She has some separation anxiety and it's stressful for her to be home alone all day. We've lived with other cats before though, and she's always been indifferent, so I'm not sure getting another kitty friend would help :(

    Cat
    http://oddlylovely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These two have known each other since they were really young so that definitely helps them get along. I love that they keep each other company when we're not home. I think going forward, I always want to have two pets at any given time. Hopefully your cat gets over her anxiety!

      Delete