Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday Favourite: Karmen Pumps

I am presenting the award for best work shoes to...


The Karmen pump from Payless Shoesource.

I bought these shoes last summer for work and I can't sing their praises enough. Heels and I usually have a love-hate relationship. I love them for half an hour and then my feet start crying. But these guys are amazing. I literally wear them all day at work and feel great. I don't need to kick them off under my desk or request a foot massage from Hubs afterwards. This is attributed to "a cushiony memory foam insole" according to their website. The heel height is work appropriate -- about 3 inches.

And the price might be the best part -- $19.99. *mic drop*

So I got two pairs. The nude and the black, since both can be paired with just about any outfit. I am totally open to getting more colours.

Do you have a favourite shoe for work? Are you a heels or flats kind of gal? I figure, once I'm 80 I won't want to be wearing heels so, carpe diem.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. No way! I need to get my hands on a pair (or three) of these! It's a gorgeous shoe and AMAZING price! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a heels girl all the way -- I feel way too dressed down if I do flats too many days in a row!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH a great heel height... and I mean really, such a steal!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete