Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday Favourite: Chocolate Chips

I'm going to fill you guys in on my latest discovery: chocolate potato chips. Someone decided to pour a bunch of milk chocolate on a regular chip and created edible heaven.


Since I found these, they have quickly skyrocketed to the top spot on my favourite snacks list. They are grossly unhealthy but so worth the calories. I love love love the salty sweet combo.


Ok. Close your eyes and put an imaginary salty ruffled chip in your mouth. Now pour the most delicious milk chocolate in there too. Mmmmmm. Are you drooling yet? I know I am just from writing this post. I may need to pick up a bag of these right now.

Linking up with some of my fave mama bloggers for their Can't Live Without It linkup! Check out their blogs below and make sure to send them some love:

Stephanie @ Newlyweds: North
Laura @ Happily Ever Parker
Cait @ Home Sweet Ruby



Have a fab weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Oh gosh I think this could be dangerous for me!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even imagine how many calories are in them but they look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am scared to look but thankfully they are very rich and filling that I'm totally content with only eating a few at a time. Thanks for reading, Lindsey!

      Delete
  3. oh my gosh, I need those in my life! seriously they look so freaking delicious.

    Xo
    Candace
    Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like chocolate, but I know my husband would adore these! Have a great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good salty-sweet combination in a snack!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Want to know something crazy about me? I don't like chocolate thank goodness because these would be EXTRA dangerous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look delicious!!! I'll have to ask the hubby to pick some up today :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my... I did not need to know about these!! This is dangerous! But thanks for sharing because now I need to go and get some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look so delicious, I've never seen them before! Salty sweet combo is just about my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok, I've been dying to try these....and now I'll buy them in bulk! thanks for linking up! xoxo

    ReplyDelete