Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday Favourite: Spring Tote

I go hard for seasons. I always decorate for the seasons and especially, dress for the seasons. As in, in the fall I wear lots of dark colours, at Christmastime I wear lots of red, and spring is obviously pastels. I have a whole bunch of items in my wardrobe with an imaginary floral sign that says "spring only" hovering over them. So you can imagine my distaste when I was forced to carry a black purse around for the past few springs in a row. How absurd!

Haha I'm obviously being a little dramatic.

I'm a usually splurge-on-a-purse-and-wear-it-all-the-time kind of girl. I don't ever really switch it out until it gets ratty. And really, black purses are so versatile that they work year-round. My go-to purse dealer designer is Michael Kors. I just love his stuff. But this season, I really wanted a pastel purse. And since it wasn't going to be a purse that I was going to wear in the fall or winter, I didn't want to spend a lot. To be absolutely honest, I wanted something to go with my outfit for Easter.

I dragged my husband store-to-store until I found her. She was perfect and calling my name.

{link}

And at $40, how could I say no? I found it at Spring, which is a shoe store and similarly to Aldo, has great accessories. It's called the Sobieski. I love love love the mint colour paired with white and light brown. The black version is really pretty too. And the size is great because it fits everything I need in there, including snacks for work and a water bottle.


(Sorry about the awful iPhone picture. It has been raining here non-stop and I perched myself under a roof overhang to quickly snap this photo.)

I'm really a very picky person and I'm very pleased with how easily I was able to find this bag. My budget was around $50. I checked Aldo, H&M, Forever21, Sears, and a couple other stores in my mall. Not too bad.

So that's my favourite purse right now. I'm linking up with Stephanie, Laura, and Cait for their "Can't Live Without" series. Can't wait to see what other things people love! These posts are the best way to find great new products.


Happy weekend! We have more painting scheduled and I. Can't. Wait. #nojoke

13 comments:

  1. Oh the colors on that tote are just so perfect!! I love the details on it!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! I get so sad when I have to put certain season clothes away- it is irrational.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way. I'm in LOVE with that bag! It's seriously perfect for spring!! Ah! Like I really want to run out and buy it right now, ha ha!
    I never really noticed too much, but now that you mention, I totally dress according to holidays and seasons as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is perfect! Love, love, love! It's so perfect for Spring, and it looks like such a great quality bag too! I am the same way though, once I find a bag I love, I'll carry it forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful bag! I LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the pastels! I am so with you, I splurge on a purse and then I wear the heck out of it. I mean you have to justify the large price tag right? Now you got me thinking it's time to stow away my black purse and go treat myself to something soft and feminine. Thanks for linking up lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the colors of that bag! So cute and perfect for Spring!! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that baby is gorgeous! love her! and now I need a light bag for spring....;-) thanks so much for linking up and for all of your support! Your blog looks gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful bag!! She's perfect for Spring and you just can't beat that price!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bag is gorgeous. I'm a sucker for all things Mint! Love that scarf too! Have a happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. CUTE purse! And scarf!!! I love it and it seems so springy! Definitely puts you in a better mood when it's raining :) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bag!! Such a great find... and at that price, it can't be beat!!

    ReplyDelete