Thursday, April 30, 2015

Own It - April



 A little confession session:
  1. I will only eat an apple if it is cut up. I hate biting into a whole one and the thought of it makes my teeth tingle! I bring one to work with me everyday and around 2 or 3pm, I cut it into eighths and snack on it. 
  2. I'm really good at assembling Ikea furniture. I have years of experience under my belt.
  3. I can shake my eyeballs. It's gross and creepy and please don't ask me to show you.
  4. My cats have voices and human-like personalities created by my husband. I respond to them as if they are actually talking to me.
  5. I moved to Canada in the middle of Grade 1 not knowing how to speak English and by Grade 2, my teacher didn't know I wasn't born here.
~
Special thanks goes out to Biana at B Loved Boston for introducing me to Canva.com
I made the above image with it and I'm obsessed!

~
Linking up with Christina at The New Mrs for her Own It series.

~
And finally, because I am concerned that you might not see this enough times today... 




12 comments:

  1. Girl, you aren't the only one that won't bite into an apple. Gross. I have to cut it up and even then, sometimes I won't eat the peeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The apples – ME TOO! Always have to be cut and preferably without the skin, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. L-o-v-e the flower quote. I needed this reminder. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I have the exact same problem with apples. My husband doesn't get it. Sometimes I think it is because I had braces for so long that it just seems wrong to bite into it haha. My cats have personalities as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahah I love that your husband made up personalities for your cats...mine has done the same thing for our pups!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's one of my favorite quotes and that image you made is gorgeous!! I think it's amazing that you moved not knowing english - my sister was in the same boat and doesn't have an accent either! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well that N*Sync song is officially stuck in my head now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg I can shake my eyes, too! it's so creepy but so cool! haha and I totally can't eat a whole apple if it's been in the fridge. I hate biting into cold fruit! I can see that meme 5893468359 times and still love it every single time haha

    Xo
    Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  9. We definitely need an eyeball shaking video.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am terrible at assembling Ikea furniture, I can never understand why there are so many parts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm the same way about apples! And Pixie my dog has a voice and a personality all made up by me! I just make sure to not freak out others and use them we have company over!
    Ally - Life as I know it

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought I was the only person that had to eat an apple cut up for that same reason! And the JT meme is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete