A little confession session:
- I will only eat an apple if it is cut up. I hate biting into a whole one and the thought of it makes my teeth tingle! I bring one to work with me everyday and around 2 or 3pm, I cut it into eighths and snack on it.
- I'm really good at assembling Ikea furniture. I have years of experience under my belt.
- I can shake my eyeballs. It's gross and creepy and please don't ask me to show you.
- My cats have voices and human-like personalities created by my husband. I respond to them as if they are actually talking to me.
- I moved to Canada in the middle of Grade 1 not knowing how to speak English and by Grade 2, my teacher didn't know I wasn't born here.
I made the above image with it and I'm obsessed!
Linking up with Christina at The New Mrs for her Own It series.
And finally, because I am concerned that you might not see this enough times today...