To help motivate myself, I have come up with a little list of mishmashed tasks that I would like to accomplish this season. Some less fun that others. Here we go.
make trellis for climbing flowers (rose + clematis) out of fishing line paint kitchen paint dining room
- paint living room
- paint hallway + stairway
- wash all windows
- fix up front garden
- clean BBQ
- get rid of dead bush in backyard
- reorganize front hall closet (put away winter gear)
- replace cream vents with white ones
- clean kitchen appliances
- wash couch slipcovers
- wash garage floor
- clean inside both cars
- put down fresh mulch
- reseed the lawns
- reorganize "receipt drawer"
- reorganize pots + pans cupboard
- hang pictures around vanity desk
I tried to break it up into smaller tasks to feel better about myself when it's done. I know I'm not the only one that gets a high from crossing things off a list. Hopefully all of this will get done because, really, it needs to.
Am I missing anything?