Wednesday, April 8, 2015

To Do List: Spring 2015

Despite what the calendar says, spring only just sprung in these parts. Thus, I do not feel bad for not starting any of our spring cleaning chores. To be honest, we are not super gung-ho about chores. What? That doesn't surprise you? #homeownerproblems


To help motivate myself, I have come up with a little list of mishmashed tasks that I would like to accomplish this season. Some less fun that others. Here we go.
  1. make trellis for climbing flowers (rose + clematis) out of fishing line
  2. paint kitchen
  3. paint dining room
  4. paint living room
  5. paint hallway + stairway
  6. wash all windows
  7. fix up front garden
  8. clean BBQ
  9. get rid of dead bush in backyard
  10. reorganize front hall closet (put away winter gear)
  11. replace cream vents with white ones
  12. clean kitchen appliances
  13. wash couch slipcovers
  14. wash garage floor
  15. clean inside both cars
  16. put down fresh mulch
  17. reseed the lawns
  18. reorganize "receipt drawer"
  19. reorganize pots + pans cupboard
  20. hang pictures around vanity desk 
Mike and I got the kitchen and dining room painted on Saturday and the living room is taped up and ready to go. And I got the trellis up a couple of weeks ago. Hurray three things done already!

I tried to break it up into smaller tasks to feel better about myself when it's done. I know I'm not the only one that gets a high from crossing things off a list. Hopefully all of this will get done because, really, it needs to.

Am I missing anything?

7 comments:

  1. I think you have everything covered!! I remember when my mom would tackle the windows and it was her most loathed task LOL! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl that is some list - I know you will check it all off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great list! You reminded me of some that we need to do.

    our receipt drawer is a MESS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great list! You reminded me of some that we need to do.

    our receipt drawer is a MESS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've got a similar list going - I can't wait until spring cleaning is OVER!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you missing anything... I HOPE NOT! That would take our house till... 2017

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I love crossing things off lists, makes me feel really accomplished! Lucy x

    ReplyDelete