Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday Favourite: Frappuccinos

So I know you have had a frappuccino from Starbucks before. This isn't a ground breaking concept. But did you know that they are half price until Sunday between 3pm and 5pm? You probably knew that too, didn't you?


Fraps are the definition of summer to me. Sipping that delicious concoction through the iconic green straw on a patio. Taking that strategically positioned selfie that includes the mermaid and pretty sandals with your perfectly manicured toes peeking out. I know I'm not the only one.


Let's talk orders. I am always the creepy person that wants to know what other people order. One of my faves is the regular caramel. My husband loves the new s'mores one. However, I'm here today to share some fun frappuccino flavours that might not be on the standard menu.
Are you drooling yet? The secret Starbucks menu website is trouble. I am warning you now. There are literally dozens more. You may never go back to the regular stuff and your local barista might hate you. (They'll hate you less if you bring the recipe with you!)

Are you going to take advantage of the frappy happy hour this weekend? Can we petition to have this sale going year-round?

Now PLEASE tell me what your go-to order is! I have to know!

~

Linking up with some of my fave mama bloggers for their Can't Live Without It linkup! Wishing these three ladies a very happy Mother's Day!! Check out their blogs below and make sure to send them some love:


Happy weekend!



15 comments:

  1. Ahh but I did. Kyle and I are starbucks rewards members so we have taken advantage of the one extra hour we get (3-6pm) for when we have to go shopping in the evenings. I'm in love with the s'mores frappe, but I really need to cut it doesn't do well for trying to eat healthier.

    Have a great weekend!!!

    Liz → {sundays with sophie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your selfie. Does it happen to you that 10000x people are around when you;re taking it though... just me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try the s'mores one, I hear it's good! Cotton candy frapp.... whaaaaat?! That sounds amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back in high school I remember taking trips to get the Mocha Chip Frapp...so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frappe Hour has been my life this week. My go to is a Vanilla Toffe Nut but I will definitely be trying that Cinnamon Roll Frapp ... thanks for sharing those amazing recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did not know and I am sad that I have missed it for so long already! Definitely making up for it today and tomorrow... my go to is boring and from the actual menu: the white chocolate mocha frappuccino. I love love love them! thanks for the heads up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am all about the new Smore's drink. Sooooo delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the nutella drink sounds amazing! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would get Frapps in college but actually haven't had one in the longest time - might need to get it this weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never been a frappuccino person... But I will take peppermint mochas (hot or iced) all day long!! Or the chai tea latte... or a PSL... or passion tea lemonade... And I personally love treat receipt season :) Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. my order is so boring!! haha I just get their carmel apple spiced cider around Christmas every year. it's so sososso goooooooood! But this secret menu just opened up a whole new can of worms for me!
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is probably the best information I have learned all day. I wonder if the hubby will mind running an errand out to Starbucks this late at night ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I MUST TRY THE NUTELLA FRAP!! I may just have to order it next time! My go to is usually a boring old caramel, but I'm kind of loving the s'more too...

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haven't had a frapp for the longest time (and wasnt aware of their half-priced deal) so sounds like a mother's day treat in the making!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I never heard of the Cotton Candy Frappuccino before. I am going to try that sometime. I wonder how the S'Mores one would taste with a drizzle of caramel.

    ReplyDelete