Fraps are the definition of summer to me. Sipping that delicious concoction through the iconic green straw on a patio. Taking that strategically positioned selfie that includes the mermaid and pretty sandals with your perfectly manicured toes peeking out. I know I'm not the only one.
Let's talk orders. I am always the creepy person that wants to know what other people order. One of my faves is the regular caramel. My husband loves the new s'mores one. However, I'm here today to share some fun frappuccino flavours that might not be on the standard menu.
- Cotton Candy Frappuccino: vanilla bean frappuccino + raspberry syrup
- Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino: vanilla bean frappuccino + white mocha syrup + cinnamon dolce syrup + cinnamon dolce powder
- Peach Cobbler Frappuccino: vanilla bean frappuccino + peach syrup + cinnamon dolce syrup + cinnamon dolce powder
- Butter Pecan Ice Cream Frappuccino: 1/2 hazelnut 1/2 vanilla bean frappuccino + whipping cream + hazelnut syrup
- Nutella Frappuccino: regular coffee frappuccino + mocha syrup + hazelnut syrup + whipping cream
Are you going to take advantage of the frappy happy hour this weekend? Can we petition to have this sale going year-round?
Now PLEASE tell me what your go-to order is! I have to know!