Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday Favourite: Songza

Music makes things better. Working, driving, getting ready in the morning. I listen to music pretty much all day. But I don't have time to upload music to my iPhone or create playlists these days. Seriously, that takes forever. I got a new phone recently and I totally don't have the desire to go through my entire library and pick and choose what I want.

Enter: Songza.

It's a website that allows you to listen to playlists created by music geniuses. For free. All day long. They let you pick playlists based on activities, genres, moods, or decades. They also have some great playlists for kids.


I have it playing at work, in my little cubicle on the lowest possible volume. It seriously makes the work day go faster. At home, I play it through the app on my phone when I am getting ready in the morning, cleaning, cooking, going to bed, etc.

So if you see me singing at the top of my lungs anywhere, blame Songza. And I'm sorry.


I know there are tons of apps and websites that do the same thing, this is just the one that I have used from the beginning. And I obviously need something that is licensed in Canada, which Pandora isn't.

Sometimes I feel like my Friday Favourite posts sound very salesman-y. I promise these are all my own genuine opinions and I have never gotten paid for any of these things. I just truly love them!

How do you listen to your music?

Linking up with some of my fave mama bloggers for their Can't Live Without It linkup! Check out their blogs below and make sure to send them some love:

Stephanie @ Newlyweds:North
Caitlyn @ Home Sweet Ruby
Laura @ Happily Ever Parker

And with that, it's the weekend!!! Hurray for Friday!

8 comments:

  1. Love it - thanks for the suggestion! I am a Pandora lover at work and on my runs, but I'm giving Songza a try today :)

    Happy Friday!
    xox,
    Cayte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, I've never heard of this! Definitely checking it out because sometimes I like to switch it up from Pandora!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Songza to work out with... Except the one time I used the frat party mix- wouldn't get out of my head for days!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I've never heard of Songza - thanks for the introduction! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea you can't get Pandora in Canada. Interesting. Love this though...will need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard about this, but never checked it out! I use pandora now, but constantly hit my time limit listening at work! I'll totally have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds so cool. I'm going to download it!

    ReplyDelete