Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Favourite: Sweet Blush & Agave Candle

First off, I want to say a big thank you for all the well wishes yesterday! I am feeling so much better and hopefully this is all the sickness that I will have to ensure this summer. Knock on wood.

This Friday Favourite post isn't very blogger friendly. It is a discontinued item that has no available links.

Oh well. Sorry guys.


I just had to share my love for this candle. I bought out all the remaining ones in my local Target. Actually, not so local as I have to go to a completely different country to push the happy red shopping cart. Don't even get me started on that. Sad face.

Back to the candle. It is Sweet Blush & Agave by Shades of Glass. It smells SO good. I suck at explaining smells so I'm not even going to try but I will say that I adore it. And I plan on burning it daily until the autumn scents come out in September.


So if you see this candle in your Target, give it a whiff and let me know what you think! If you love it, we are soul sisters. If you hate it, feel free to send it my way (north)! More for me haha!

Monday is a holiday here in Canadaland so I will be back to regular scheduled programming on Tuesday. My mom is coming for the long weekend and she graciously offered to help us with some desperately needed yard work. Hurray!

Have a good one!

Linking up with some of my fave mama bloggers for their Can't Live Without It linkup! Check out their blogs below and make sure to send them some love:

Stephanie @ Newlyweds:North
Caitlyn @ Home Sweet Ruby
Laura @ Happily Ever Parker



13 comments:

  1. I love a good candle!! I'll have to see if our Target has this one :) Thanks for linking up, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing beats a favorite candle- mine are always things like clean cotton... And I hide them in a drawer so I don't look like too much of a hoarder :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That candle looks amazing. I'm a candle and flowers kind of gal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how that candle looks! Hopefully I'll run into it so I can smell it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to see if my store has this the next time I'm there! It sounds like it smells amazing! Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know it wasn't the same but I am also quite upset that Target up here shut down, especially now with a baby on the way! We have to cross the border as well and granted it only takes about 1.5 hour to get to the Target parking lot, the border line ups are usually a nightmare!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with you on a great smelling candle. Currently mine our REWINED made from recycled wine bottles. You can check them out on my blog in my Favorite Finds header. Anyways, once I get hooked on a scent, I stick with it. That is how I am with Yankee candles too. Then, like you said, they discontinue them and you have to start all over.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I walked right by candles the other day and didn't even smell! I may go in today and I'll make it a point to check these out! Since the invention of Scentsy I've kind of neglected candles but got the urge to light one the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those candles sound so good!! Definitely need to find those! I'm so sorry I'm a horrible blogee lately, I didn't know you were form Canada too!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh gah when Target discontinues a scent (my fave candle bit the dust last year) I literally wonder who on Earth made such a decision?? I hear you on buying them out! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't get enough of Target candles!! They have the best scents!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish this was still available, sounds amazinggg!! I need to get my bum into target and get myself another candle though!
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete