Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Mother's Day Gift Guide

I may not be a recipient of Mother's Day gifts, but I am a giver of Mother's Day gifts! So I thought I would share my list of favourite gifts to help celebrate the women in our lives that have made us who we are today. Cheers to you, mamas!



  1. Hanging Baskets - This is my Mother's Day gift of choice. It is now officially a tradition for me to give 3 hanging baskets to my mom and 3 hanging baskets to my mother in law. They are always both so happy to see them hanging on their porches first thing on that special Sunday morning. I usually sneakily hang them late the night before when I know I won't get caught. 
  2. Kate Spade Earrings - These little colourful studs have my heart. They come in a multitude of colours and you can surely find ones to please the mom in your life. Also, I know that dangly earrings aren't always the best idea with babies and/or toddlers.
  3. Chanel Mademoiselle Perfume - Or whatever her favourite perfume is. Do your research beforehand! 
  4. Rifle Paper iPhone Case - A pretty phone case in a pretty pattern will make her think of you every time her phone dings
  5. Custom House Portrait - I seriously love this idea. There are several shops on Etsy that will send you a custom watercolour painting of your home. I'm sure any mom would love to have a gorgeous sentimental portrait of the house she raised her little ones in.
  6. Scented Candle - The Peach Bellini candle from B&BW is my favourite for this time of the year. Who doesn't enjoy a lovely relaxing scent throughout their home! 
  7. Initial Pendent Necklace - This necklace with her initial or the initial of her babe would be a great addition to her jewelry collection. It can be worn alone or layered with other necklaces. I definitely want one of these for myself!
  8. Essie Nail Polish - While a manicure is always a nice little getaway, sometimes it's just easier to do your nails at home. I am such a huge fan of Essie polishes and this Ballet Slippers shade goes with everything. 
What are you getting for the mom in your life? Do you have a gift tradition that you do every year?

14 comments:

  1. I LOVE that phone case -- I think I want one for myself too! This is such a wonderful list, the custom home print is such a sweet idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great gift ideas! The bad part is that I want to buy a few of them to keep for myself, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great gift ideas! The bad part is that I want to buy a few of them to keep for myself, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that candle scent all for myself lol!! Great gift guide! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas! I have some of these, I suppose I should've bought two, one for me, one for mom. :-)
    Hope you're having a lovely day!!

    livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like one of each please! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As someone that has yet to get a gift for her mom (I know, I'm the worst), this post was extremely helpful! I'm loving all of the products you have selected! Super cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE THE HANGING BASKETS! Such a sweet idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this gift guide - I'm obsessed with those Kate Spade earrings!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These picks are so pretty! My favorite is the phone case which I would totally just buy for myself. I love the idea of plants, I used to buy them for my mom all the time. The gift that keeps on giving!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this gift guide is awesome! I'm sending it to my mom to see if she sees anything she has to have :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in love with those earrings, the phone case and the necklace! Such great gifts to give to someone. Unfortunately I have no idea what to give my mother >_< she's always hard to gift give too.

    Liz → {sundays with sophie}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all your picks, lady! You have fabulous taste!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all lovely and would make great presents. But I love your hanging basket gift. I would cry if one of my girls did that for me xx

    ReplyDelete