Monday, May 25, 2015

Weekending

Friday
Mike had a softball game Friday night and it was a cold one! The temperatures were probably around 5°C (41°F) by the time the game finished. But I came prepared. Blankets, winter coat, Uggs, gloves, tea. I vow to never be cold again at a ball game so I don't care how ridiculous I looked! 


From my experience, there is always at least one other person that isn't as prepared so I bring enough for others to share. It's totally worth it to cheer on our boys! 



Saturday
We drove down to Pittsburgh!! I think I'll get into more detail in a separate post because there is so much I want to talk about. We had a great time. Highlights include: Pirates game, Chick-Fil-A, Trader Joes, and listening to Worth It approximately a 100 times.



Sunday
Mooooore softball! This time we weren't freezing because it was a morning game and the weather was beautiful! Except I got a little sunburned. Oops.


It's always fun to be outdoors and my best friend's hubby is on the team too so I get to hangout with her extra lots. After the game we tailgate in the parking lot and next weekend they have a double header so the team is planning a supersized tailgate party with BBQ and lots of food.

Sunday night we did groceries, laundry, gardening, and wound down with some TV. How is it Monday already? Only 34 more work hours until we get to do it all over again! The weekend countdown is on already.

~
Linking up with Biana at B Loved Boston for her Weekending series! 

11 comments:

  1. Very kind of you to bring enough blankets for others. :)

    Now that you mentioned Chick-Fil-A, I am craving them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! I miss Pittsburgh so much! That's where I grew up and I have not been back in...goodness..15 years. Glad you enjoyed your time there and got to see a Pirates game--fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain with watching sports in the cold! Back in high school I was the girls lacrosse manager... I've never been so freezing in my life! They would play with snow on the ground in the "spring" and we would have to do the score book with hand warmers in our pockets! Loved the post!

    http://www.jenna-grace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh!! I am the biggest baby when it comes to being cold - brownie points for you for sticking it out... I totally would have "watched" from the car, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should wear that adorable furry, hood all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. From colds to sunburns - you had it all!! Can't wait for the PA recap! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a great weekend! I went to the beach and it was sooooo cold and windy. I was so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay - so glad you got some chick fil a :) Glad the weather was warmer and nice on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How in the world is it that cold in May - I'm so sorry!! Chick Fil-a is my favorite, so glad you got some :) Can't wait to read more about your Pittsburgh adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. dang girl that is seriously freezing!! I couldn't imagine that kind of weather in May!! haha you're smart to come prepared tho! Being from Arizona I never remember to prepare for the cold when I leave town so I am always wishing I kept a spare jacket or blanket with me at all times!
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh and ps, you're basically the best wife ever to go to all your husbands games!

      Delete