- Tickets to a ball game: The men in my life love sports. Specifically baseball. We have been taking my father-in-law to a baseball game for a few years now on Father's Day and he loves it. He has pretty much everything he could want, so we use this opportunity to spend quality time and make memories with him.
- Boxed DVD set: Everyone has their favourite show and I'm sure they would appreciate some down time to just sit back and watch. DVDs are great because they have all the extra stuff like deleted scenes, bloopers, etc. that TV and Netflix don't offer.
- Cologne: Figure out what his favourite scent is and top up his cologne stash.
- Wireless headphones: These have been all the rage lately. And I can see why! Long wires can be annoying when working out. It seems like every guy I know is lusting over them!
- Coffee gift card: Tim Hortons now offers custom reloadable gift cards. Upload a picture of your little ones or the whole family to remind him how loved he is.
- Cornhole boards: I have to be honest and say that I have never played cornhole but I really want to! It seems like such a fun outdoor activity for the whole family. Etsy has some great options.
- Team apparel: Does he have a favourite team? My husband is all about the UNC Tar Heels and loves to flaunt it! This site has a great selection and almost always free shipping!
Wednesday, June 17, 2015
Father's Day Gift Guide
I have always struggled with gift ideas for the men in my life. Guys are just super hard to shop for! But I dug deep and tried to think of a few things that could show how much dads are appreciated.