Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday Favourite: Lounge Pants

Happy Friday! I seriously can not wait for the weekend to start. We don't have anything special planned but I am just excited to be off of work for two days and enjoy some R&R.

Before we all sign off for the weekend, I am linking up with some of my favourite bloggers for their "Can't Live Without It" series. They are taking a mini break from it but I am going to hold down the fort.

And I just have to tell you all about these pants.


I ordered them from oldnavy.com a couple of weeks ago and have been pretty much living in them ever since. If you can believe it, they are even more comfortable than yoga pants. They are made out of a very lightwight fabric and are perfect for lounging around the house. The best part: they are long enough for me. Pants like this are always too short on me but the sweet folks at Old Navy made these available in a Tall length. YES Thank you!


I can't wait to see what you guys can't live without! This might be one of the best ways to find awesome products.
~

Linking up with some of my fave mama bloggers for their Can't Live Without It linkup! Check out their blogs below and make sure to send them some love:



Happy weekend!! 


4 comments:

  1. They look so comfy! Be careful or you might be in them all weekend, next week, next weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look so comfy! I might have to go buy some now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh I need them. they're super cute and look SO comfy!! My sis in law works at old navy and my birthday is coming up so... :)
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  4. those look legit and I'm not just saying that- I want!!!! I'm not even tall and I would maybe order them in the tall size as I like my lounge pants big and lanky :)

    ReplyDelete