Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday Favourite: Stuff You Should Know

Fri-yay!!!

This Friday Favourite we're going to get down and nerdy. I love knowing random facts about random things and this podcast is right up my alley. 


Stuff You Should Know is by two guys that pick a random topic and tell you all about it. Some of my favourite episodes are 
- how amnesia works
- how handwriting analysis works
- how royalty works
- how marriage works
- how tipping works
- how urban planning works

The list goes on and on. There is literally a podcast on everything you can think of. And I'm obsessed. 

~

Linking up with some of my fave mama bloggers for their Can't Live Without It linkup! Check out their blogs below and make sure to send them some love:



Happy weekend!! 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this! I work from home so I'm always looking for a good podcast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty cool! I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete