Monday, June 1, 2015

Weekending

Thursday
I am including Thursday because even though I went to work on Friday, Thursday contained weekend activities. AKA a ball game. And for once the evening was nice and warm! My brother, mom and mom's friend came to keep me company in the stands.



Friday 
A week just isn't a normal week without a trip across the border. We went to our mailbox to pick up a few packages we ordered online and then had dinner at Applebees. Applebees is so good, great prices, and free wifi!


It feels like Christmas morning when online shipments arrive. I bought mostly clothes and I think I will be keeping everything! Win!

Big Brother Canada just ended last week and the whole cast was in Niagara Falls. We kept our eyes peeled for someone familiar while we were driving through but had no luck. I was trying to find out details on their social media accounts to hopefully see them. I would loved to have gotten a picture with Kevin and Pili! #showmance #BBCAN3


Saturday
Saturday I visited one of my girlfriends and her adorable daughter. Her fiance is a pilot and is often away so I am so happy to visit and hang out with them a little bit! We didn't do anything exciting other than just talk. Sometimes us girls just need to have girl talk, amiright??

Sunday
Mike had a doubleheader scheduled starting at 9am on Sunday. We woke up to pouring rain but since the games are in a different city about half an hour away, we didn't know if it was raining there too. So we got in the car at around 8am and found out the games were cancelled when we were 5 minutes away. Doesn't it always happen like that?

We made the most of it and visited my mom and brother who lives nearby. We had a yummy lunch, played cards, video games, and chatted with my grandparents via Skype.


And just like that it's Monday. And June!

This week (and the next couple of months) will be nuts at work. We are entering a very busy period and I think I'm prepared for it all! Fingers crossed!

Hope you all have a wonderful, relaxing weekend! Tell me how it went!

~
Linking up with Biana at B Loved Boston for her Weekending series!

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet weekend... Is Applebee's only in the states? I didn't know that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to a couple of bad Applebee's locations, but when they are good, they are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your food from Applebee's look so good - now I'm craving that!! Girl time is really the best!! Happy Monday girl! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great weekend -- all that food looks delish!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete