Monday, June 22, 2015

Weekending

Oh heyyy. Thanks as always for coming back!

Friday 
This weekend was pretty low key. We did a couple things here and there, but I have to admit that the majority of my down time was spent binge-watching Southern Charm. I'm a little addicted to the show and almost caught up. Does anyone know if it was renewed for a third season? That was pretty much my entire Friday evening. Thrilling, I know.

Saturday
We had the pleasure of seeing our little nephew for the first time via 3D ultrasound on Saturday morning. He is set to join us in the outside world this August and I can't wait to meet him! 


Sunday
Mike had a softball game and as always, I managed to clock some quality time with my girlfriends and their little ones. This little guy has my heart. He loved enjoying watching his daddy play ball on Father's Day.


After the game, we took my father-in-law out for dinner to celebrate him a little bit. We got him tickets to a baseball game that we will be taking him to in a few days. He's such an amazing man and totally deserves to be spoiled all the time. He is so selfless, funny, intelligent, and a great role model overall.


On a little bit of a Debbie Downer note, Sunday was the longest day of the year. Which means the days are getting shorter and shorter until December 21st. This makes me :(

Hope you all had a great weekend!!

~
Linking up with Biana at B Loved Boston for her Weekending series!


8 comments:

  1. I just finished 90210 and orange is the new black so I'm looking for a new show to binge watch...I might have to check out southern charm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect, low key weekend! And yay for baby nephew! Ah! I'm getting so anxious to have my babe and finally meet him face to face... as well as those newborn snuggles. Mmmmm mmmm. Too bad I have to wait until OCTOBER! That's the only reason I'm okay with the days getting shorter and wishing summer would fly by... then again, the fact that I now live in Phoenix also has something to do with it ;) I hear the winters here are dreamy and totally worth surviving the summers for. I can't wait to find out (and not be pregnant at that point anymore, ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I forgot about Sunday being the longest day of the year... now we are just counting down. Whomp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I L-O-V-E Southern Charm. I don't know about a third season but I really hope it happens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a perfectly relaxing weekend!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are blessed to have a great father-in-law!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh heyyy to you too! :) That cracked me up. Sounds like a lovely little weekend. And I can't believe the days are already getting shorter - I'M NOT READY!!

    ReplyDelete