Monday, June 8, 2015

Weekending

Friday
More softball!! And that means another Mike swinging the bat picture :)


Saturday
We went to a Ribfest Festival with some friends on Saturday. The weather was beautiful and the company was great.



The only bad thing that happened was they ran out of ribs. Well, the supplier for the whole Ribfest apparently screwed up and so there were no ribs for quite a while. People were pissed! But luck for us, we were there for the pulled pork sandwiches and corn so we were not affected.


Sunday
Mike had another softball game but this time my girlfriends brought their little ones so there was extra entertainment. And I can always count on my brother to cheer his brother-in-law on!


I love being able to spend so much outdoor time these days. We sprinkled in some chores, gardening, and even a scenic drive among all the other activities.


Hope you all had a great weekend!
~
Linking up with Biana at B Loved Boston for her Weekending series!

7 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend - the rib fest looks awesome! I cannot believe they ran out of ribs though, thats crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They ran out of ribs!!! Lol- I would not want to be that supplier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ribfest festival?! That is my kind of festival! Sounds like SO much fun but horrible planning on the supplier's part, yikes, ha ha!
    What a beautiful, perfect weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pics and gorgeous days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The festival looks like so much fun! Looks like you guys squeezed in a lot this weekend - that's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That festival looks fun but oh my gosh I can't imagine a 'ribfest' running out of ribs LOL I can imagine people were pissed. My sister just went to a ribfest in PEI this past weekend, I wonder if it was the same organizers?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I can't believe the ribfest ran out of ribs!! I bet someone lost their job after that! :) WHoops!

    ReplyDelete