Friday, July 3, 2015

Canada Day 2015

Canada Day this year was pretty perfect. Lots of outdoor time, lots of relaxing, and lots of Canada love.

We started the day off by having lunch on a patio with some friends. Canadian beer was consumed.


Then we spent the afternoon at a local beach with more friends and I got to cuddle my little sobrino. It was a little chilly but we made it work.



Then we wandered around the waterfront a bit. I have a thing for marinas and boats.


Afterwards we filled our tummies with delicious and festive nanaimo bar flavoured cupcakes. Because, Canada.


Then it was time for fireworks! I loooove me some fireworks.



And since I can't go a day without do Canada Day without Tim Hortons, we walked over for a little coffee.


I hope everyone else in Canadaland had a wonderful day celebrating this great country! I look forward to celebrating the 4th of July tomorrow across the border! Bring on more fireworks!

3 comments:

  1. This looks like such a fun day!! Those cupcakes looks ah-mazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fireworks is one of my favorite things about the 4th as well! We bought some sparklers and I plan to do them with Mason :)
    Happy 4th celebrating!
    PS those cupcakes look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great day! I love marinas and boats too! :)

    ReplyDelete