Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday Favourite: Striped Weekender Bag

Happy Friday! We are only hours away from the weekend and I. Can't. Wait! The weather is gorgeous and I am looking forward to spending most of it outside.

Before I sign off for the weekend, I wanted to praise this weekend bag that I picked up at Target a couple months ago.


Mike and I love going on quick weekend roadtrips and this is the perfect size for all my stuff. We went to Pittsburgh a little while ago and it fit all my things. Plus a ton of things that I brought that I of course didn't really need. Because you know, that's how girls pack. I don't think I will ever learn how to pack light. But this bag has my back!

It's not so big that it's inconvenient and isn't heavy on it's own. It also has a crossbody strap for those situations where you need both hands free. But Mike doesn't mind carrying it around for me since it has neutral colours.


I can't find it on the Target website but last time I was my the closest store (across the border, sad face) there were still a bunch left. Here's a similar one.

What do you use for quick get-aways?

5 comments:

  1. YAY for the weekend!! It's about time, amiright?! Loooooove that bag! So perfect for a quick weekend away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stripped pattern... and commend you for stuffing/ I mean packing all your things ever so nicely in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bag! Have fun at your getaway this weekend! Can't wait to hear about it on Monday.

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't always like stripes, but the functionality of this sounds nice. I am willing to choose functionality over appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's cute! Mine is totally not guy friendly. Its a black and pink monogrammed bag lol, but it's the perfect size!

    ReplyDelete