Thursday, July 23, 2015

Gimme S'more

I am here today to share with you my favourite sweet treat. S'mores. I seriously find it difficult to not have a dozen of these every day.


Ever since Jillian at Cornflake Dreams mentioned these in a post, they have been on my mind. And since I don't have access to an outdoor fire pit, the microwave has to do. While it's definitely not the same, it does a pretty good job!

Ingredients:
-. 2 graham crackers
- 1 piece of chocolate
- 1 jumbo marshmallow

Directions:
- On a paper towel, layer a graham cracker, chocolate, and marshmallow
- Microwave for 15 seconds (watch it to make sure the marshmallow doesn't get too large)
- Top with second graham cracker
- Wait 5-10 second for the chocolate to melt a little from the heat of the marshmallow
- Enjoy and try to not to eat a million on these.

But if you do become addicted (like I am), I take no responsibility! I am warning you now.

I have seen several derivations from this basic recipe such as substituting the graham crackers for chocolate chip cookies (heaven!), adding in nutella, sticking a mini chocolate bar in there. Mmmmmm mmm!

You're welcome.

12 comments:

  1. I feel like I dont indulge in smores often enough - it's such a great treat! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY DID YOU SHARE THIS? Now I will officially have to stuff my face and do squats at the same time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. S'mores are my favorite!!!!! 😋 we are going camping in a few weeks and I cannot wait to make them!!! I might have to try this in the meantime to hold me over though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bam, there goes my cholesterol! i have to try this out this weekend.

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. My FAVORITE treat!!! If you have a toaster oven that works well too! You can never go wrong with s'mores. A friend of mine swaps out the Hershey bar for Reeses cups and that just sounds heavenly, but Ive yet to try it! Grand plans lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM! We're making s'mores for the first time this summer and I really can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Try the s'mores candy corn in autumn. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these look delicious! Xx thanks for sharing x Check out my latest blog post at http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk !! Xx followers are desperately needed xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. YUM!! I always make smores in the microwave unless I'm camping haha they are seriously my favorite! Do you remember the candy bar called smorz? It was my favorite and I am still so sad they don't make it anymore!
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  10. S'mores are my FAVORITE! I often make them in the microwave, like you suggested, since I don't have access to a fire pit, and while they aren't the same, they sure do hit the spot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh man. I never even thought about making these inside. This could be life changing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oohhh I have got to get the ingredients for this and make them, stat! Thanks for sharing girl! :)

    ReplyDelete