Thursday, July 16, 2015

Jamberry Nail Wraps

I'm big on nails. I can't remember the last time I had naked nails. Usually I paint my nails at home but as we all know, that can get annoying sometimes. The drying time lasts so long, I can't touch anything for so long and can't go to sleep for at least two hours. Enter: nail wraps.


Nail wraps are basically stickers for your nails. And an amazing alternative to regular ol' nail polish. I have been eager to try them for so long and Jamberry has a huge selection. Seriously, I couldn't choose because all the designs are so good. I ulimately got this design but love this one, this one, and this one (for Mike) too. Next time those are getting ordered for sure.

Amanda, my consultant, was super helpful with my order and the whole process. My order came with all the necessary tools for application. The wraps themselves, a heater and a few other accessories.


 The wraps come in a variety of sizes so they are guaranteed to fit any nail size. Toes too! They come on clear backing so that you can easily see which one fits your nail the best.


Amanda also sent me an awesome application video that I watched to make sure I get it right. There's also this quick graphic that explains the steps really well. I love how much support they provide. But even without all the help, it's pretty self-explanatory and user friendly. I got the hang of it really quickly.


I put them on on Saturday and they are still holding well! I purposely haven't been very careful since then to see how well they last. Through multiple showers and hair washes, laundry, bathroom cleaning, gardening, cooking, and dishwashing, I am just barely starting to see a little peeling now. So already better than an average polish manicure lifespan.


I'd say the only downside is now that they have started to ever so slightly peel, I can't stop picking them. They still look great but just like I am with nail polish, I tend to pick it after a few days. But the wraps that came in the package are enough for two separate applications so I may put them on again right after because I'm obsessed.




*While I was provided all of the Jamberry products for this review, all opinions are my own*

8 comments:

  1. I love these! I've used them once and loved how long they lasted and how easy they were to put on. My main problem is... which one?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! Except I would be picking and peeling away at them as soon as they started to lift up. I should give them a try once though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the floral print... and I can't believe how easy they are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My old dance teacher is a Jamberry consultant. They look awesome! I would totally be the same way about my nails, if I wasn't so bad at painting them haha. Maybe this could be a good option for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the nails, but I wouldn't have enough self restraint to not pick at them.

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa so neat! Beautiful nails with out all the work!

    http://arnellavanilla.com/category/home/

    ReplyDelete