Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Kimono Love

I am crushing on kimonos lately. A lot. I think they look so pretty with so many outfits. Jeans + tank + kimono. Short dress + kimono. Leggings + tee + kimono. They are so lightweight and perfect for summer.

I have rounded up some that have caught my eye and wouldn't mind throwing in my closet.


Women's Floral Print Kimono Shawl - Navy

{1}  .  {2}  .  {3}

{1}  .  {2}  .  {3}

{1}  .  {2}  .  {3}

That very first one has my heart! I love the floral print on a black background. But I will gladly take any of these! Have you been rocking the kimono trend? I am seeing it everywhere!

9 comments:

  1. They are so on trend lately and I love it!! I haven't found one I'm in love with yet, but I love all the ones you picked! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you on the kimono love! I have a few in my closet already but wouldn't mind adding some of these too!!! You're right, they really are the perfect summer accessory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love kimonos and randomly Abercrombie & Fitch has some really cute ones right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Kimonos for the win! Perfect summer layer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes yes yes! These are adorable! I don't have one yet, but it's on my list. Great roundup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love kimonos! Second row, #3 is calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I LOVE kimonos! they are sooo perfect for summer and as swim coverups! i love the 3rd and 6th one you found. so dang cute!
    xo
    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've totally been eyeing some cute kimonos too! I love these picks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these kimonos! Might need to add a few to the wardrobe :)! Xx.

    ReplyDelete