Wednesday, July 1, 2015

O Canada!

Twenty two years ago this little girl arrived at Pearson airport in a brand new country on a brand new continent. It was a rough transition (still is at times) but I have since fallen in love with this country. The landscapes, values, diversity and people are all so beautiful. I am so grateful for all of the opportunities that are available here for me.

For those celebrating with me, I hope you have a fun, happy, and safe Canada Day. Happy 148th birthday, Canada!

8 comments:

  1. Love this!!! Happy Canada Day! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, you're originally from Canada? How cool is that? Happy birthday to Canada.

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Canada Day!!! Did you arrive 22 years ago today to Canada? That's pretty awesome if you did, arriving on Canada's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Happy Canada Day!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to visit there someday. I have heard a lot of good things.

    ReplyDelete