Thursday, August 27, 2015

Bootie Love

Not that kind of bootie. Gosh, get your mind out of the gutter.

I mean the kind that are going to be the hottest trend for your feet this fall. I know I'm not the only one totally ready for fall (I'm looking at you, Southerners!) and dreaming of cool mornings, colourful trees, and pumpkin everything. Fall is my favourite season and I fully plan to embrace it starting September 1st. I can't wait to bring out my scarves, slouchy sweaters, and leggings. And my burgundy and navy nail polishes are eager to come out of hibernation.

The anticipation of a new season always makes me want to pick up a few new things. I am definitely not a huge shopper but I am all about dressing for the season.

I couldn't hold off any longer on browsing the interwebs for new fall pieces and in the process, I discovered that ankle booties are ev.er.y.where. I also discovered that I love them all. So I thought I would drag you into the process of choosing the perfect pair (or two?) with me.

Here are some of my favourites!

  
{1}  .  {2}  .  {3}
 
{1}  .  {2}  .  {3}
{1}  .  {2}  .  {3}

A little fringe, a little strap, a little heart eye emoji. I am not usually a huge shoe girl but I want all of these. And these are all under $100! Which are your favourite?

7 comments:

  1. I have such an obsession with booties! I think they're my favorite shoes! LOVE the third pair in the top row, I need!
    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you meant bootie :) I always spell the other booty. I cannot wait to whip out my boots and actually feel justified in wearing them. I love the whole second row! Been looking for some booties.

    liz jo @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picks!!! I always want to wear these but I somehow don't think I look good in them or their my style. Plus I can't find the right skinny jeans that I think are flattering... so I'm just hoping and waiting for fall to come (please let us have fall!) and then going to pull out my scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! Love the middle tan ones! I'm on the hunt for a grey pair of booties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the brown and black ones. I rarely buy shoes in any other color, because those colors go with so many outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I was totally confused with the title of this post, but your first sentence cleared it right up for me :) I love these shoes! I've never owned a pair, but I may "need" to get some for the upcoming fall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I'm not QUITE ready for Fall yet - but I DO love me some booties! It's one of my favorite type of shoes: they give you a little height, they look great with pants/dresses/skirts, and they're actually really comfortable! Can't get enough.

    ReplyDelete