Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Three Years

Three years ago I married my best friend.

Today is the day where I get to reminisce about our beautiful wedding day and celebrate how amazing our marriage is. I still can't believe I get to spend every day next to this incredible man. I love him more every passing day.

Being married to Mike is so much fun! He knows exactly what to say to put a smile on my face. We spend so much time laughing and being silly and these are some of my favourite memories we share.

He knows me better than anyone and there is a special place in my heart that only he can fill.

He is my king and my forever.






I can't wait to celebrate many more anniversaries with you, babe! I am so proud to be your wife. I love you!

10 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! Your wedding pictures are gorgeous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! You were a beautiful bride!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Happy Anny to your and your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! Your wedding photos are a gorgeous representation of your beautiful marriage! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary Evelina!!! I love your wedding photos! And I love the running one. You look so happy in all of your photos :)

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous wedding photos! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep wheeping. I am so glad at least I had some input in the beginning. You are the example to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheers to three years - Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pictures!! Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you guys had the best day celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy anniversary! Your pictures are stunning...isn't being married to your best friend just the greatest gift?

    ReplyDelete