Monday, August 31, 2015

Weekending

Hello,  hello!

'Tis that day of the week. The day where we hit restart and conquer a brand new week. For me, it's kind of a little restart at work because it is the beginning of a new "year". Here we go, 2016! Let's do this.

But first, let's chat about the weekend. 

We visited our brand new nephew again this weekend and I just can't get enough of his sweet newborn cuddles. And I think Mike can't get enough of buying him sports paraphanalia! Since Mike's brother is all about the Yankees and Michigan, we picked up some teeny-sized team gear. I can't get over that tiny baseball hat! 

My mom and brother came over for the remainder of the weekend and it was so nice to spend some quality time with them. Cards, selfies, gardening, and soccer all happened and I have the pictures to prove it:


Once my family headed home, Mike and I topped off Sunday night with Big Brother and the VMAs. 

Next weekend is a long weekend here in Canada. Woo! 


~
Linking up with Biana at B Loved Boston for her Weekending series!

14 comments:

  1. So glad you got some family time in this weekend!!! Hope you have a great start to your new week - I like the feeling of Monday's too! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a successful weekend! What kind of gardening did you get done?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those onesies are too adorable! Family time is always such a great time. What card game were you playing? And your ring is gorgeous! I think this is the first time I've seen it so close. And how were the VMAs? I only saw parts of them.

    liz jo @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun weekend! i love those cute clothes for your nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the baby clothes, so cute! I love buying cute baby things for our niece and nephews!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't tell what card game you're playing but my family loves a good game of Rummy! Baby clothes are adorable (even if those are not our teams lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I die over those little outfits! Looks like a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome weekend! Those newborn snuggles are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a mighty fine weekend! Can't get over how cute that football paraphernalia is!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a fun weekend! Love your selfies :) Those baby clothes are SO cute! Seth was so excited to be able to buy Mason some Angels things when he was a baby. It was so cute. And we still have it even though he hasn't fit in it in 3 years :)
    Next weekend is a long weekend here too! I feel dumb asking this, but are you celebrating Labor Day as well? Regardless, YAY for a 3 day weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you had a great weekend! How cute are those little onesies? And totally jealous of your long weekend in Canada this weekend! I wish I was getting out of town!
    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! Soak up all that time you can with your sweet nephew! The itty bitty baby stage flies by so fast, it's not even fair!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Playing with a sweet little tiny nephew sounds like the best!! Can't wait for the long weekend already.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awhh that is awesome your mom and brother came to visit! What a fun weekend :) Those baby clothes for your nephew are SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete