Thursday, September 17, 2015

Football Pinspiration

Mike has made a significant effort to get me excited about football. UNC football to be exact. UNC is his favourite college basketball team and he fell in love with all of the school's sports. Although we didn't attend, nor live anywhere close to UNC, we managed to go to one of their road games (at Notre Dame) last year and we will be seeing another one later this year. 

Mike knows the best way for me to really care about something is to be surrounded by it and get in the spirit. So I have rounded up my favourite pins to get me hyped about football season. 

Favourite football snacks:
{stadium}   {pizza}

Favourite football decor: 

Favourite UNC apparel:
{Left}   {Right}


Searching through Pinterest for these has really gotten me in the mood for football! Can't wait for Saturday! 

TAR!

(my husband is probably crying tears of joy right now.)

13 comments:

  1. I love this! So many good ideas. How did he start liking UNC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha love it! Football is fun for so many reasons, not the least of which are the clothes and the FOOD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love all the snack ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your options for food! Food is definitely one way to get me interested in football. My ex loved football. My husband, thankfully not so much :)

    liz jo @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive pinned football snacks too! Because Ill be honest, I show up for the food ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such great ideas!! I personally like the food ones the best lol. I always want to do something like this and then totally forget... maybe for the super bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I swear 75% of the reason I love football is all the snacks - that pizza looks incredible!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh I don't even care much for football but now I'm all inspired to make football strawberries haha they look so good and cute! I agree with Biana above me, that pizza. I'm officially coming over to your house if you ever have a football party haha
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such fun football ideas! I will definitely be using some of these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of those snacks look seriously amazing. Maybe I can get into some football! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this post and love UNC. GO HEELS!!! What cute football snack ideas?

    Shea
    Monograms and Southern Charm
    http://scox86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this post and love UNC. GO HEELS!!! What cute football snack ideas?

    Shea
    Monograms and Southern Charm
    http://scox86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Food is my main reason for loving football. How can you not get behind something that involves amazing themed snacks?!

    ReplyDelete