Friday, September 25, 2015

Fridayisms


This week has been crazy. To give you an idea, we had dinner at the Costco snackbar twice this week. Yup. We are not winning any nutrition awards over here these days.

We have been doing a minor renovation but because we're such novices, it's a lot for us to handle. We're definitely learning a lot as we go! Homeownership is no joke. Another big time suck has been TV. Embarrassing but true. When we're not running around doing house stuff, we are sitting on the couch catching up on shows. I can't handle all these finales and premieres and our PVR is exploding. (Steve won Big Brother! Discuss.) Oh, and crazy amounts of sports too, which obviously has to be watched live. First world problems.

All of this resulted in an awful blogging schedule. But it's ok. It's Friday and the weekend is just a few hours away!

Hope you have a good one!

3 comments:

  1. Tell us about what home project that you are working on!!! I can't wait to hear! I think we are painting one of the bedrooms this weekend. I'm excited to get it off the to do list. I love that Steve didn't take Vanessa- best game move ever. BUT LIZ- did she seriously not practice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. is the costco food good? I've never had it before. but I see it all of the time at costco when we shop there. And homeownership is tough tough, especially when things go wrong. I hope you home reno goes smoothly, cant' wait to see the updates!

    PS this week was tough!! golly gosh I can't believe I made it through.

    liz jo @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might not be winning any nutritional awards but you're definitely winning in the bank account awards. Free, delicious snacks = amazing. If we go at the right time, Mason has lunch there on all the snacks! haha.
    PS what does PVR stand for? Is it like DVR here?
    Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete