Wednesday, September 23, 2015

It's Fall Y'all!

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!

Happy first day of (official) fall, everyone! I say official because let's be honest, I have been celebrating for a couple weeks now. I like to pretend fall starts on September 1st. My jewel-toned nail polishes, plaid shirts, boots, and sweaters have already been on heavy rotation. And my Starbucks app has also felt the extra love with those PSLs.

I take extra deep breaths to soak in the chilly morning air. My mums and fall wreath smile at me every time I come home. Sweater Weather is burning brightly in our living room. The Keurig is ready to make hot chocolate and tea.


Can I be any more cliche? Am I really devoting a whole post to weather? Don't care! I seriously love this time of the year. September and October are where it's at.

Happy Birthday, Fall!





8 comments:

  1. The shaving your legs part... That. Is. Real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha that Ryan Gosling meme! And YES to the one about shaving your legs and bulky sweaters to hide all the CARBS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, that last one is what Im talking about!!! ;) Kinda jealous youre able to wear sweaters and boots now, our weather is all kinds of schizo; with high temps for days and then one teaser gray day, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I fail at shaving my legs in the summer though....whoops...I've been waiting for that cooler weather, send some down here girlfriend! I can't wait to whip out the boots and thescarves.

    liz jo @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I for one am so excited it is fall!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to stock up on my fall scented candles next time the sale comes around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAH! That I don't care if it's 80 degrees outside, I'm drinking a PSL one is so true. It was 90 today and I got my very favorite caramel apple spice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My country never have fall
    ..only two season...hot weather or either rainy :)

    ReplyDelete