Monday, September 14, 2015

Weekending

Hello hello! How was your weekend?

Over the weekend, the world around me changed from summer to fall. The temperatures dropped and it rained all three days. I said goodbye to my sandals and light dresses and hello to sweaters, boots, and scarves. Literally.

Since it was so clearly autumn on the outside, I got the urge to bring it inside too. You know what that means! Fall decor! Can I be a typical blogger for a second and proclaim my love for fall? I love everything about it and wish it could be September and October all year long.

I'm not fully done yet, but here's a little sneak peak.


Mike played two softball games in the rain and I was cozied up under an umbrella and blanket. They were the last games of the year so I really wanted to come out and show my support. What are we going to do on weekends now? I always feel such a void when his seasons come to an end.



Saturday was UNC's first home game and we were glued to the TV to watch. I was happy to not actually be at the game since I'm pretty sure it poured there too. I think Mike is successfully making a fan out of me because I was ecstatic every time they scored a touchdown! Boomer was really interested too.



On Sunday we spent some time at the mall, cleaning, grocery shopping, and of course, watching more football. But don't worry. I squeezed some Big Brother and Miss America in there too.

See you tomorrow for more fun and excitement!

~
Linking up with Biana at B Loved Boston for her Weekending series!

7 comments:

  1. Your cat is named Boomer! My childhood pup is named Boomer too- I love it! Sounds like it is about time to stop softball games- that photo look pretty chilly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your sneak peek if fall decorating! More, more, more :) This weekend hinted at fall here too, glorious! I didnt get to wear boots but my scarf was on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how Boomer actually blocks part of the screen :) Can't wait to see the rest of your fall decor ! We just finally got some lovely fall weather this weekend, I spent a good portion of it being outside.

    liz jo @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sneak peak of your fall decor, so pretty!! I got really temped to bring my stuff out but I had too much going on this weekend. I couldn't even be bothered to recap it today lol. But next weekend it is on! You have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So insanely jealous of your fall weather! We had hot hot hot and if I had a blanket, I probably would melt lol. LOVE your fall decor!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seriously thought it was going to be Fall here but we're up to the 80s again!! Not complaining at all though! Your fall decor looks so great! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute are you all bundled up with your blanket and umbrella!? haha it's cooling off quite a bit here too and the leaves are changing, I swear Sept. 1st hits and the trees get the memo to change... actually who am I kidding they were changing in August and I'm not complaining! I just love this time of year, it's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete