Friday, October 16, 2015

100!

Holy moly, we're at 100.
I can't believe I have hit that little publish button 100 times already! To celebrate, I am pouring you a delicious glass of wine or champagne or coffee or whatever you like to consume so that we can CHEERS! Hurray!
And in case you haven't noticed yet, Fortunate House got a little facelift! Bye bye little grey scallops. I thought it was high time to crank it up a notch and change the layout. Pretty, right? I love.

This has been a week of gratitude and I couldn't be more thankful for the support I have witnessed through this little blog of mine. It has really become an outlet that I cherish so much. Sitting down a few times a week to put my thoughts on paper... I mean on the screen has been so gratifying. I especially appreciate the many other bloggers that I have connected with (holla Liz, Shay, Candace, Whitney, Biana, Elizabeth, Ashley and many more!) The blogging community is more supportive, positive, and encouraging that I could have ever imagined.

Thank you for following along my journey and reading my words. Here's to the next 100!


9 comments:

  1. More than just another 100! I love the facelift- very polished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girl!! I am not too far behind ya! I've really enjoyed your posts and am so excited for you! Loving the new design, too!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! The site looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo!!! Its so much fun to hit those blogging milestones! So glad to be sharing this journey with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOHOO for 100! Also LOVING the new design! Seriously love the gold. It's perfect. Happy 100th post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for 100 posts! Congratulations! Loving your design--I didn't see it before, but the one you have now is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on 100 posts!!! Awesome! Love the new look of the blog. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete