Thursday, October 15, 2015

Thankful


I am thankful for my husband.
I am thankful for my pets, Lenny, Boomer and Neptune.
I am thankful for pumpkin pie.
I am thankful for blanket scarves.
I am thankful for my brother.
I am thankful for iPhones.
I am thankful for Skype.
I am thankful for my job.
I am thankful for peonies.
I am thankful for sunsets.
I am thankful for my niece and nephew.
I am thankful for my friends.
I am thankful for medium double doubles.
I am thankful for birch trees.
I am thankful for my mom.
I am thankful for Sunday mornings.
I am thankful for my health.
I am thankful for airplanes.
I am thankful for Dancing With The Stars.
I am thankful for blogging.
I am thankful for my grandparents.
I am thankful for roadtrips.
I am thankful for mascara.
I am thankful for autocorrect.
I am thankful for Octobers.

...and many many more.
PS - Tomorrow is a special day! Stay tuned! 

3 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for your blog too :) I would love to add, thankful that you get 2 thanksgivings....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for making a new friend in the blog world :)

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww love this! I'm thankful for birch trees too, so beautiful! Can't wait to hear about something special :)

    ReplyDelete