Friday, November 13, 2015

21 Day Fix - Done!!

That's right. I did it! 21 days of measuring food, counting calories, and working out. In case you missed it, I talked about 21 Day Fix here.

My last day was Nov. 9th. And in full disclosure, I couldn't wait for the 9th to arrive. I was pretty over it. And so was Mike. I'm sure if you ask him, he would say he missed having yummy food in the house and was pretty fed with my irritability and whining. But he was a trooper and supported me all the way. Which helped so, so much. There were days that I wanted to not work out but he encouraged me to march my butt upstairs and get it done. Towards the end of my three weeks, I know I got moody easily and couldn't be around any good food without complaining. There might even have been tears.

Let's get to the good part. The part that makes all of this worth it. The results. I'm sure you are excited to hear how many pounds I lost. Well... I didn't weigh myself before because I was too scared of what I would see. So I don't have an answer. Before you start, the plan wants you to weigh yourself, take "before" pictures, and measure parts of your body. The "before" pictures were also out of the question. What I did do is take my measurements.

Drumrolllllllllllll

I lost an inch off my waist and one of my thighs. Just one. Everything else was the same. I was definitely expecting something slightly more dramatic. I know it was only 21 days but I worked harder than ever before in my life and was hoping to see a little bit more reward. Womp.

As discouraging as those second measurements were, I know this takes work. And so I am sticking with it. That means I am taking a few days off and planning to restart on Monday.

Brace yourselves.

10 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you! One inch is still better than gaining an inch like I feel like I've done lately! That is true dedication and be proud of yourself for sticking to it. It just takes time and you will get there. Promise. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job and dedication. Doesn't it feel so good to have both accomplished this and see the results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl that is great!! One inch is incredible, even if you don't think it is. Just think 21 days, 1 inch? That's over 12 inches in 12 months if you wanted to work that long. And I like your planning of 21 days, and then a few days off. Your hardwork is definitely paying off. And let's remember, inches are more important than lbs. I know a girl, we're the same weight and everything, but she's much skinnier than I am, she's also taller than me, so it just goes to show that weight doesn't mean everything.

    You go girl! Also, I made a meme just for you., but it won't let me upload it into the comment box :(

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, good for you for going to go with round two. You are much stronger than I.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An inch is an inch! That will make a difference in how you feel and how your clothes fit! Keep up the good work - I bet it'll be easier to stick with and you'll lose even more the second time around now that you've prepped your body. Those first couple pounds are always the hardest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go - such an accomplishment! I always tell myself slow and steady wins the race!

    ReplyDelete
  7. An inch is still amazing!!! Keep us updated on how it goes and what you do to make it more bearable haha That is awesome, Evelina, congrats to you!! Are you going to celebrate US Thanksgiving? Do you take cheat days (Ie: Thanksgiving) I have been wanting to cut out sugar and every time i decided to do it, there's donuts at work haha I need to be stronger!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It may not have been a dramatic reveal but sticking with it to the end and opting to do it again? Thats a win. Get it girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You go girl!!! That's AWESOME!!!! Hey an inch is an inch. That's great!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Inches off are great! I know so many people who've done the fix and who hate it during but always go back for more.

    ReplyDelete