Friday, November 6, 2015

Friday Favourite: Lace-up Flats

I know that the really cold temperatures right around the corner but since we have been blessed with some absolutely gorgeous weather these past few days (and most of you are south of me anyway), I wanted to share one last non-winter item.

These shoes:


I have been obsessed with them the minute I took them out of our community mailbox. I ordered mine a while ago from Old Navy but they still have them online and I think in-store too. They are super comfy and really melt into your feet after a few wears.

Oh, and I lost count of the number of compliments I received while wearing these!

The laced-up trend has been everywhere and I really hope it continues into the spring. I will be sad to part with these shoes for a few months while the white stuff graces the ground.

Go get them, ladies! They're on sale right now!

9 comments:

  1. They are amazing!! Love the price even more!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of these and have seen quite a few people wearing them lately! Old Navy has been on point recently with their Fall stuff and those are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are seriously so cute. I've been eying them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable and would go with pretty much everything I wear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so want these! I've seen these more and more on people and on bloggers. They never have my size though :(

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally saw those, trying to justify a purchase!!! So c-u-t-e!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't realize Old Navy had gotten in on the lace-up flats trend. Those are adorable, and my favorite part is how affordable they are right now!

    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete