Monday, November 23, 2015

Poncho Love

I have a new love affair with ponchos. They are basically blankets that double as outerwear. Umm, could that be any more perfect? They keep you cozy, cover your behind, and hide everything you want hidden after that big holiday meal. I love wearing mine with tall riding boots, leggings, and a scarf. For the extra cool days, I throw on a pair of long gloves, like these. I have one that I wear all the time that's all black with some playful fringe but I am looking for an alternate or two.

Here are some cute ones I found online. And all under $100!


{1}  .  {2}  .  {3}


{4}  .  {5}  .  {6}


{7}  .  {8}  .  {9}

Which one is your favourite? I want them all! 

9 comments:

  1. ponchos are the best. so stylish and so so snuggly!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the plaid ones- all of the time. I love how ponchos can go to basically anything and still look polished

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never worn a poncho for fashion before. I've worn them during the rain haha. I think ponchos are actually amazing, but I can't rock them well at all. I think it's the height for me, which you don't have any issues with :)

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my go-to look this fall and I can't stop wearing ponchos! Target has a TON of good ones but you might have to order online since you don't have close access.(insert monkey covering eyes emoji)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are cute. I don't know if I could pull one off though cuz I'm so short & it would really look like a blanket on me rather than a cute lil poncho. :\

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've totally been debating ponchos lately, which is super unlike me. I'm short, so I always thought they'd overwhelm my frame lol BUT I want them now to be warm and cuddly while pregnant! LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cute! I'm not really a poncho gal myself but I do love it when others are wearing them. All of these would look so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE ponchos! So perfect for a nursing mama, and also for Charleston where it's cold one day and hot the next. I can't even pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These all look so cozy! I love 7&9!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete