Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Today's Confessions

It's hump day and I am about to list off a bunch of randomness. Ready?


- I want to celebrate American Thanksgiving even though we already had Canadian Thanksgiving last month. I just want another delicious turkey dinner with family!

- I am jealous that our neighbours to the south have a short week this week.

- I still have some pumpkins on display at my house.

- Right next to the dead mums :(

- Like every other person on the planet, I am loving Adele's new album.

- I think I understand the rules of football about 98% but no matter how many times Mike explains what a "safety" is, it will never sink in.

- Someone is sharing their Hulu account with us and that's a big deal because it's not available in Canada so we need an American hookup. Thank you!

- I am obsessed with Last Man on Earth. Have you watched it? You must!

- The finale of DWTS was on last night but I didn't watch because I am about 4 episodes behind. I wonder how long I can go without spoilers... I really have to catch up!

- I won't let Mike be in the same room as me when I work out

- I haven't worked out in two weeks so that hasn't been a problem lately

- I have tons of items in tons of virtual shopping carts waiting for those Black Friday sales to hit!


Linking up with the lovely Alanna at Alanna and Company! Click on over to have a pee at what she's confessing today!



10 comments:

  1. Love all of these! You should totally celebrate American Thanksgiving! I am guilty of the online shopping carts too but know I don't need to spend the money (especially on myself).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safety is an enigma to me too and I am obsessed with college football! I sometimes avoid Andrew while working out too if I'm doing something I'm not good at- like push ups and anything with upper body!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha... I've already started my shopping carts too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up! You should celebrate American thanksgiving for sure. Turkeys for all!

    Did you see the Miss Piggy cover of Hello? I was cracking up at that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am probably the only person who has not heard one song of Adele's new CD....

    Hulu is the best, we used to share it with someone, but either they changed the password or cancelled the account but now we don't have access :( boooo! We use Amazon Prime or Netflix now. But it's not great for keeping up with current shows since we don't have cable.

    GIRL Black Friday is on! I'm so stoked I've already been looking over at stores all week picking out what I want and what I need. I do hope to get some really good scores. What are you looking to get? I think I want mostly accessories pieces this year, like scarves, sweaters, vests, jackets, etc.

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Last Man on Earth, you say? I clearly need to check this out! Have you watched The Man in the High Castle? It's on Amazon Prime, and we're obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are on it! I cant even bring myself to look at anything in anticipation of black friday, makes me too anxious lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Randomness is awesome! I'm an American living in Australia, so I'm missing Thanksgiving and am pretty homesick right now. Sad face. But, as soon as I see pictures of the cold and know that I'm only 30 minutes away from the beach, I'll be alright ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. the call which i have the most difficulty identifying is pass interference. sometimes i'll see an opponent practically hugging a receiver and they won't call it such. and other times, it won't seem as though the opponent is touching the receiver the refs will. makes no sense.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the call which i have the most difficulty identifying is pass interference. sometimes i'll see an opponent practically hugging a receiver and they won't call it such. and other times, it won't seem as though the opponent is touching the receiver the refs will. makes no sense.

    ReplyDelete