Thursday, December 10, 2015

Happy Birthday, Mike!

December 10th is always an extra special day around here because it is the day we celebrate Mike the most. And it wouldn't be a true birthday if I didn't slow down and get real mushy for a second about my amazing husband.

He's the person I wake up next to every morning, the handsome fella I am beside in my instagram photos, the person I can't imagine doing life without. One of my favourite things about Mike is his ability to make me laugh with the perfect words. We have gone through some tough times together and he always knows how to put a smile on my face. He is a great big brother (in law) to my little brother. A great friend to our pets. A great teacher. And above all, a great husband.


He is the Zack Morris to my Kelly Kapowski, the Jim Halpert to my Pam Beesly. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world because I get to spend the rest of my life with him.

Babe, you are my king. I love you more than I know how to say and I wish all of your wishes come true this year (esp the one about UNC winning the college basketball championship!)


8 comments:

  1. Happiest of Birthday's to Mike! Hope you both have a great time celebrating! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Mike!!! Hope he has an amazing day! Any plans for tonight or maybe playing hooky? I know we did for Kyle's birthday.

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Mike!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your Mike ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your hubby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its my sister in laws (13th) birthday today too! Happy Birthday Mr Fortunate House ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sure hope his wish about the Heels winning the championship comes true too!

    www.loubsandlips.com

    ReplyDelete