Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday Favourite: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Endless amount of people have proclaimed their love for Anastasia Beverly Hills products, so when I got a gift card to Sephora, I knew I had to try that's what I had to buy. Anastasia Beverly Hills is most known for creating the most "on fleek" eyebrows. Ew, did I just say that? I take that back.

Anyway, I marched into Sephora late December determined to come out of there with amazing eyebrows. The salesperson advised that I start with their eyebrow pencil, Brow Wiz, because it's the easiest to work with. She tried it on me and I instantly fell in love with the colour. Every other eye brow pencil I have tried has been too warm (aka orangey) for my needs. My hair is more ashy blonde than golden so she recommended I get the taupe shade and it matched perfectly.


Despite the hefty price tag, I refuse to go back to my old drugstore pencil. The application is really easy and it doesn't make it obvious that I am filling in my brows.  I love that it is in a retractable container so there's no annoying sharpening involved and the tip is always ready for use. And there's a spooly on the other end to smudge things out a bit, if necessary. Oh, and it stays looking perfect all day until I take my makeup off before bed. Worth every penny.

Sorry if this sounds like an endorsement. It's not. I just love the heck out of this stuff and needed to tell the world.

Don't believe me? Watch this.

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Love it! I was not on the filling in eyebrows team... Until I tried it- what a huge difference! I love the way it is quick and makes a huge difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I've never heard of this before but I think I may need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! This is the BEST pencil I've ever used. I have one from the drugstore that I like, but nothing beats this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I literally JUST bought this today! Its awesome!

    ReplyDelete