Monday, January 4, 2016

Hi, 2016!

Is anyone still here? Hello?


It's been a while, hasn't it. I took a lovely little break to celebrate a multitude of events. There was travel, Santa, candles, champagne, and a lot of couch time clocked. I think I'll recap some of it all a little later but for now, I just want to welcome a new beginning.

A new year always feels like a breath of fresh air. I am looking forward to all the things planned for 2016 as well as all the surprises that I don't know are coming my way. I really want to welcome everything this year with open arms and to use everything as an opportunity for growth. Let's make these 366 days worth while!

Cheers!

8 comments:

  1. Happy 2016! I can't wait to hear about your NYC trip! It looked beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about your adventures!! I saw some on instagram. Happy new year! I've missed you around these neck of the woods.

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so confused by '366 days' and then realized, its a leap year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Evelina! So glad you got to have some fun adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a wonderful start to 2016 girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com
    scoopfromahandicapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year! I hope your holiday season was great! :)

    ReplyDelete