Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Valentine's Day Finds

Christmas has been gone for a while so I have started focusing on the next holiday! I have already started decorating around the house a little bit with touches of pink and red. I've been seeing more and more Valentine's Day things in stores and I've rounded up some of my favourites below!

  1. Rifle Paper Co. sells custom prints of you and your love! I am obsessed with all of their stuff and pick up their greeting cards every time I need one. These aren't cheap but so adorable!
  2. If you've been around the blog a while, you know I am all about Essie nail polish. And since pink is the official colour of Valentine's Day, this light pink shade (Peak Show) is perfect!
  3. I have this sweatshirt and love it! It's so cozy and cute for all the wives out there.
  4. My collection of aprons is way larger than it should be, but I just can't help it! This monogrammed one would be perfect to whip up Valentine's Day breakfast. Heart-shaped pancakes, anyone? 
  5. How fun is this swirly straw! Just $6!
  6. Home is my favourite place to be and I love this doormat to welcome me back. I saw it in Target a few trips ago and now my closest store is sold out. I may just have to pick this one up online. 
  7. This Valentine's Day cupcake kit from Anthropologie would dress up even the plainest cupcakes! The gutter gold is so cute paired with pink and white stripes.
  8. I have been wearing studs more and more lately and I love these little brushed metal heart-shaped ones. They are from the UK but at a great price!
  9. And of course, a little pink bubbly. The best way to end a perfect Valentine's Day with your hubby. 
Do you have your Valentine's Day plans set already? Do you have any annual traditions?

17 comments:

  1. Love that Essie color. Such a pretty light pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bubbly is one of my favorites and I love that essie color and that wife sweatshirt!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obsessed with Rifle Paper Co! Their store is amazing! And loving that pretty Essie color, so perfect! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me at pink bubbly! I'm not a huge vday person, but I do like picking up a couple things! I just love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obsessed with that Essie polish! I have the Wifey t-shirt version and it is the softest shirt I own. The $1 section at Target gets me every time during holidays...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great board! Love that Essie polish color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those earrings!!!! So cute and perfect for everyday wear not just valentine's! The home mat is another favorite.

    What are y'all planning on doing and what are you getting Mike?
    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving that pink Essie nail polish (of course! Essie is my fave) and love the bubbly! I'm a sucker for anything pink and bubbly so I'll have to try that one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't even own an apron! The monogram one you picked is too cute

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love a cute apron!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Valentine's Day is so soon I didn't even realize it.. my apron collection is also way too big but that one is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are the cutest Valentine ideas! Nail polish ALWAYS ends up on my list! And I'm dying over that apron! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that Home door mat. I have a Target gift card - might have to spend some of it on this! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute roundup! I want an apron collection now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want those heart studs. So cute. And pink bubbly is a must!!

    ReplyDelete