- Rifle Paper Co. sells custom prints of you and your love! I am obsessed with all of their stuff and pick up their greeting cards every time I need one. These aren't cheap but so adorable!
- If you've been around the blog a while, you know I am all about Essie nail polish. And since pink is the official colour of Valentine's Day, this light pink shade (Peak Show) is perfect!
- I have this sweatshirt and love it! It's so cozy and cute for all the wives out there.
- My collection of aprons is way larger than it should be, but I just can't help it! This monogrammed one would be perfect to whip up Valentine's Day breakfast. Heart-shaped pancakes, anyone?
- How fun is this swirly straw! Just $6!
- Home is my favourite place to be and I love this doormat to welcome me back. I saw it in Target a few trips ago and now my closest store is sold out. I may just have to pick this one up online.
- This Valentine's Day cupcake kit from Anthropologie would dress up even the plainest cupcakes! The gutter gold is so cute paired with pink and white stripes.
- I have been wearing studs more and more lately and I love these little brushed metal heart-shaped ones. They are from the UK but at a great price!
- And of course, a little pink bubbly. The best way to end a perfect Valentine's Day with your hubby.
Do you have your Valentine's Day plans set already? Do you have any annual traditions?