Thursday, February 18, 2016

Quilted Crossbodies

I can't believe that tomorrow is Friday. And in light of a short week, I thought I would keep things fun and laid-back. I have been on a very long hunt to find the perfect cross body bag. I have one that is very casual but I need one for date-night and other nicer occasions.

My must-haves list isn't too long. I want it to be quilted and have gold hardware. Easy, right? Only problem is that I have found so many that now I can't decide. Girl problems. I don't even have a price range that I want to stick to. I like to invest in a bag from time to time because I buy them so rarely and take good care of them but I am totally game to spend less than $20 too. And black is so classic and goes with everything but the light colours are so perfect for spring and summer!

So here's a bunch that I have rounded up from all over the world wide web. Maybe sharing them on the blog will help me finally decide on one.

  
1 2 

3 4

 
5 6

 7 8

Please tell me your thoughts! 

16 comments:

  1. I was just looking for a crossbody bag yesterday! I love the quilted look and I think blush is such a pretty neutral :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm such a sucker for these! take my money!! i esp love the blush one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving all of the flap over bags but I usually like bags like #5 the most. Sturdy strap for when I need it most like a child yanking on it.

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my I can see why you are having a problem choosing, they are all adorable. I'm going for the blush pink ones, so springy!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the last one and it also coms in lilac which is so pretty!! Adding to wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all lovely! But I am especially loving 4, 5, and 7!

    ReplyDelete
  7. #2 and #4 are my favorites! You can never go wrong with black, but the pink one is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought my first quilted handbag earlier this year, and I'm so in love! Both the nude and the pale pink bags would be perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hardly ever use or buy purses. I'm terrible. I wish I could be better about it but I'm not and on top of that...they are all brown or black because I'm terrified of color and mixing and matching. I have a long way to go when it comes to fashion. Or maybe just when it comes to ignoring all those fashion rules or whatever and just doing what I want! I don't know. I'm still figuring it out. So maybe I'm not the best person to be giving fashion advice/opinions but my eye was immediately drawn to the red one! Maybe I'll feel confident enough to rock a bag like that one day ;) Good luck choosing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all so pretty! But I'm especially loving #2, 4, and 7 <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this style!! One and three are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the bright peach one and the bottom right pink one! But really, they are all gorgeous so I can see why you are having such a hard time deciding!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow. These are all gorgeous!! I love that top light pink one! I just got a Tory Burch cross body a few months ago and had no idea what I was missing with the cross body! So comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i LOVE cross-body bags. i never used to but now i'm all about them. my most recent bday gift from my husband is a prada one that is so roomy, the zipper placements are perfect and i LOVE it so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete