Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Bijou Candles

A little while ago I struck luck and won a really awesome contest! Laurenconrad.com was featuring Bijou candles and were giving away a set of candles. These are loved by Lauren Conrad and Lo Bosworth so you KNOW they have to be good. And let me tell you, they are amazing! 


I am a saver by nature so I have been using them sparingly since they arrived in February. They are so nice that I wanted to make sure they last me a long time. But after a couple months of use, I feel like I can give a true review. I have one on my nightstand that I light a few times a week as I'm going to bed. It's a gorgeous lavender scent that is so calm and soothing right before falling asleep. 


I was sent lavender, vanilla, wild lilac, and rose & currant scents and all of them smell absolutely divine. Everything down to the packaging and cute thank you note was so beautiful and feminine. I couldn't stop gushing. 



The best part of these is that they double as decor! The dishes that the candles come in are a pretty flower container or decorative bowl. After I'm through with these candles, I will definitely be using the leftover dish as a pretty trinket holder. Or maybe even a little plant pot! They remind me of a gorgeous luxurious Parisian apartment. 


This is in no way a sponsored post (I won the giveaway fair and square!) but I definitely recommend these candles! I don't think I would ever have bought them on my own because I usually go for the sales at B&BW but now I have converted. I was surprised that they aren't as pricey as I expected and I think they would make great gifts! You can find them here.

Do you have a favourite candle brand or scent?


19 comments:

  1. This candle sounds amazing! I have never heard of them, but checking out the website now. I just love how pretty the container is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg they are so pretty!! i love it when the container is cute too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so pretty!! I love that they have a double wick too! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. These candles are so pretty! The Bois de Vanille scent sounds so amazing! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, how beautiful! I bet the smell is Ahhhmazing!! I am so checking them out too!! I love fun new candles!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, those are adorable!!! I LOVE candles of all kinds, but the little bowls those come in are too cute. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, if Lauren Conrad likes 'em, they gotta be good - I "heart" her. Ha!

    They are cute lil candles & I love me some good candles, I may have to look into them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so pretty! You are right about them being great decor!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are so pretty! I'm a big candle lover, so I'm going to look into these! I normally buy mine from Anthro.

    xo, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  10. What gorgeous dishes they come in! Love these! I'm obsessed with candles, so I'll definitely check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so gorgeous! And those scents sound heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so pretty! I love the presentation of them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't have any of these candles but they look so pretty!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are really beautiful! I burn candles every single day in our house so I will have to check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those might be the most beautiful candles I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are such beautiful candles! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an awesome contest to win! These candles are too pretty <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  18. I still can't believe you won..jealous! These are gorgeous…which one is your favorite scent?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Big confession, I am not a candle person. I go for the glass containers the wax sits in haha! Score on the bowls ;)

    ReplyDelete