Friday, April 22, 2016

Five On Friday

Happy Friday!! This week wasn't the greatest and I have to be honest and say that I am looking forward to it being over. These past few days has really taught me to keep my loved ones close and to not sweat the small stuff. So I'd like to start the weekend off on a lighter note with some Five on Friday!

One
Remember when my tassel fell off my Kendra Scott Rayne necklace? So many of you recommended that I contact their customer service for a replacement. I took your advice and it worked!! They emailed me a prepaid shipping label, I sent them the broken necklace and they sent me a new one free of charge! I couldn't be happier with their customer service. Hurray!


Two
I mainly listen to the radio when I'm in the car and lately I am loving two songs. One Dance by Drake (6!) and Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande. I have zero music on my phone but I think I will need to download these songs because I want to listen to both of them over and over!

Three
Warmer weather always make me want to eat lighter things. This past weekend when my mom and brother were over, we made these teeny tiny sandwiches. Rye bread, ham, tomato, and cucumber. Perfect for lunch!


Four
Thursday marked the 3rd anniversary of my beloved dog's passing. Neptune was with us for 15 glorious years and he is still very missed. After three years, I can finally look back at our times together with a smile instead of sadness.


Five
I have something going on everyday this weekend so it'll be a busy one! We will be celebrating my MIL's birthday, I'll be going to a friend's bachelorette party, and I have a hair appointment. I'll see you bright and early on Monday morning with a full recap :)

Have a great weekend!


------
Linking up with ChristinaAprilDarci, and Natasha for Five on Friday

19 comments:

  1. Companies that have good customer service really do make me want to buy from them again— Kendra Scott is no exception! Have a wonderful weekend lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay on the customer service and working out with your necklace! Oh your puppy dog was so precious and I completely understand how hard it is to lose a doggie and you'll always have that ache in your heart for him! Hope you have the best time on the festivities this weekend and can't wait to hear a recap beautiful lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good customer service is the BEST! I'm currently having a go with Zulily and it's soooo disappointing when a company has poor customer service :(
    Those little sandwiches sound PERFECT! I just got the biggest watermelon ever from costco... now I'm thinking a picnic with my people will be perfect these weekend and I'm gonna have to make your sandwiches!! Happy weekend!! Enjoy your hair appointment... I'm in desperate need of one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those tea sandwiches look so good! So happy your necklace was fixed free of charge - I read a great article about Kendra Scott and the start of her company and it made me like her even more! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard so many great things about the customer service for Kendra Scott! So glad they helped you!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry you have had such a tough week, but it sounds like you have a fun weekend lined up! Yay for getting a new necklace after your other one broke and those tea sandwiches look so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so nice about the necklace!!! And your sweet pup, what an adorable pic and sounds like you have many great memories :) Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for a new free tassel! I love hearing when businesses have excellent customer service!

    And girrrrl, Dangerous Woman has been on REPEAT in my car the last two weeks. I am loving it so much!

    Have a wonderful weekend... it sounds like you will!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kendra Scott's customer service is the BEST! My family had to put down our dog last November and it was so hard. We still miss him every day, but we look back on our memories and think of crazy things he did and find ourselves laughing. He was a cute guy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY for being able to get a replacement necklace!! They have amazing customer service! Also, I LOVE your necklace holder! SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it when companies stand behind the products that they make, that is awesome. Have a great weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so sorry about your pup =( Losing a pet is so hard even when a lot of time has passed. He's adorable.

    Have a great weekend =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great news about your necklace!!
    Those little sandwiches look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't think that we ever stop missing the pets that we lose, but at least now you think about your fur baby with more happiness than sadness! And hooray for Kendra Scott's awesome customer service! They really are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  15. those sandwiches look delicious! and i am glad you are able to look back on your time with neptune with a smile, i don't think the sadness ever goes away. it's not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG those tiny sandwiches are adorable!!! They remind me of a tea party lol! I love it. I feel like I'm the only person in the world who doesn't have anything Kendra Scott..but it's good to know that they have good customer service! I am always very hesitant to buy any jewelry because I think everything is made like crap, so good to know. Because she has cute stuff ;) Also, your pup was adorable :)

    xx. MorningApple

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awh I'm sorry you had a tough week, here's to a new one and much better one!! :) That is soooo nice they sent you a new one for free!! I love good customer service and that necklace (and necklace holder omg) is so cute!! Those sandwiches sound soooooo good right now haha new craving :) Your dog was so cute!! I'm sorry for lost him a bit ago :( ps already saw your hair and it is gorgeous!! Hope your weekend was/is great!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so sorry about Neptune. Even if it's been three years, it's never easy especially when a pet is part of your family for so long. And he was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

    Um. Your jewelry tree is a thing of beauty. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Win!!! That's great customer service.

    those little mini bites look great for lunch! I think I'd probably eat the entire tray though...

    I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your dog! That's always heartbreaking.

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete