Friday, April 8, 2016

Friday Favourite: Kate Spade Miles Purse

I mentioned on Monday that I picked up a new purse over the weekend. I'm in love and you can find me hugging her on the regular.


The purse I got last year is a hot mess and in desperate need of getting replaced. The zippers were jamming, seams were breaking and the fabric inside had a tear. Awful. I guess that's what you get for spending $40 on a purse! But I really liked it and am pretty sad that it died on me.

So after the purse funeral was conducted, I ventured out to the nearest outlet mall to hunt for a spring-coloured purse that will last more than one year. I have been loving anything and everything by Kate Spade lately so that was my first (and last!) stop. Lucky for me, they were having a 50% off sale that brought the cost down to a more reasonable amount.


I got the Newbury Lane Miles handbag. I can't find a link because it has been discontinued (#outletproblems) but this one is very similar!


I thought the Pink Posey colour was so pretty and springy. I'm usually not a huge pink lover, but lately I have been gravitating to the soft pink/blush shades. Like this tumbler I'm obsessed with! They match so nicely. Oh and I just finished painting my nails pink so maybe I need to stop telling people that I don't like pink lol!

After bringing her home with me, I realized that Pink Posey perfectly matches this year's Pantone colour of the year, rose quartz. I obviously HAD to pair it with my light blue scarf, which is the other colour of the year, serenity! So I have been rocking this colour combo all week.



So now I'm all set for spring... just waiting for spring to finally arrive. The groundhog said only 6 more weeks of winter. That silly little liar.

I hope you have a great weekend! See you Monday!

___________________________

Linking up with ChristinaAprilDarci, and Natasha for Five on Friday

27 comments:

  1. I am so in love with that purse!!! I'm in need of a new purse and I want a tote this time. I can't decide which brand I want. Well, actually I want a LV but $1300 on a purse is not going to happen haha!! I've looked at a few KS and your is super cute!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you rocking the colors of the year! Well done! Such a pretty combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You new bag is spectacular...Just like YOU!!! ;-) Happy weekend!! Come on Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love getting a new purse. You picked a really great one. So pretty and springy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I'm loving your new bag! I desperately want a pale pink purse. I may settle on getting one at old navy though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. So pretty- a pop
    Of color but still can work with so much. Outlet shopping is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG girl! That Kate Spade bag is GORGEOUS! I love the color! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your new purse is perfect!! the color is just so perfect and classic! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh I'm in love. Your purse is sooo cute! I wouldn't even use it would just sit and be pretty.

    That groundhog is just digging himself a deeper hole with his lies haha (get it, a pun?)

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete
  10. CA-UUUUUTE!!!!!! Loving the color you chose - so pretty! All my purses are black or brown - would be so fun to have a pink one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful new purse and sounds like you got it at a great price!! I'm sure this one will last more that a year to get your money's worth.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that purse! I'm really into light/blush pink right now too! Have a great weekend! xo, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my word, that purse is gorgeous!! It totally matches my new light pink pants that I've been wearing out lately! Have a great weekend, Evelina!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That purse is beautiful! I love everything about it. So lucky you went on half off day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am in love with that bag! It's the perfect shade of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am such a Kate Spade fan! My work purse was the best investment. Love that pink too!

    <3 Have Ashley, Will Travel

    ReplyDelete
  17. You did get yourself a pretty purse. I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. That purse is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute purse! I'm loving all things pink too right now! popping in from friday favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love, love, love that purse!!! I am so sad it's discontinued because now I want it!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That purse is so beautiful! And I love the color so much!

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE it!! So perfect for Spring! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The bag looks pretty. Totally loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love that bag! Anything Kate Spade is my love language, so I 100% approve! Her bags are such good quality, too, so they last forever!

    ReplyDelete