Monday, April 18, 2016

Weekending

Hello, hello and happy Monday! We had absolutely gorgeous weather this weekend (finally!) and most of it was spent outside. I was able to run around without a jacket on and even just a t-shirt for a little bit.


Friday morning I facilitated a workshop and I think it went really well! People seemed to be really engaged and asked good questions. I feel like I am getting more and more comfortable with public speaking every time I do it. I remember when I was in school and had to do a presentation, I would literally tremble with fear. But now I just present as though I am talking one-on-one to the people that are there. It's one of those that things that really does get easier with experience.

After work, Mike and I drove across the border to pick up some orders. Of course, I had to visit Target. I finally bought some Mrs Meyers products after hearing such amazing things about them. And after only a couple days of use, I'm officially obsessed. I'm sure I will blab about this more as time goes on. Target was also killing it in the home decor department, as usual. I wanted eeeeeverything.


Saturday and Sunday my mom and brother were over for a visit. I absolutely love having them over for the weekend. I haven't seen them since before Easter! Mike and I made them the meatball sub bake that I blogged about last week and they loved it. My mom even took down the recipe because my brother asked her to make it at home.


About 80% of our time was spent outside geocaching. We found 15 this weekend and had a blast. This was my brother's first time and I think I got him hooked! We are already planning which ones we will look for next time they come over. We trecked through mud, climbed trees, and crawled under things. We even came across someone else that was out geocaching! So fun.




This coming week ahead we will be celebrating my MIL's birthday and I'll be going to a bachelorette party. I hope you have a good Monday!!

------
Linking up with Biana at B Loved Boston for her Weekending series! 

23 comments:

  1. Yay for your conference going well. I knew it would. So glad you had family time. I really need to get out and go geocaching. Gotta love target. It's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would do great facilitating your workshop! Looks like y'all had nice weather this past weekend :) Have a great Monday!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your speaking going so well! woo hoo!! that target home section gets me EVERY time. i've never geocached--it sounds like fun. the kids i nanny for would LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just now found your blog! Looks like an awesome weekend spent in great weather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cleaning products are the best! I'm LOVING Target's home decor..it just keeps getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh I need to cross the border to head to target too!! I really need to find out more about geocaching!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun family filled weekend! Congrats on the training/conference going well for you!! So glad to hear you are getting more comfortable with public speaking!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great weekend! SO many cute things at Target! I totally planned on making that meatball sub bake this weekend but I ended up eating out 2 out of 3 nights so I'll have to make it next weekend! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun weekend! I've been trying to stay away from Target lately to avoid the temptation... but I have a feeling that I'll be back in there sooner than later for all the cute spring/summer things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Target has the best decor lately! Anytime I go in there I want everything haha
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds like a great weekend! Congratulations again on facilitating your workshop.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a great weekend!!! And yes I seriously want everything from Target's home decor as well. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun weekend! I totally agree...Target is killing it with their home decor!

    xo, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a great weekend. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay! So glad that your workshop went well! And Target? Yes girl, I just try not to go there because I leave with something that wasn't on the list every. single. time.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really HAVE to try geocaching this summer. I know the girls will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hooray for the warmer weather! I would totally have spent all day outside, especially if there had been snow on the ground earlier this month!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WHY do I keep forgetting about geocaching! Literally writing it down right now.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun weekend! I have geocaching on my to do list for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love Mrs. Meyer's products! WHat scent did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that you guys are so into geocaching! I bet everyone had a blast searching for them!
    Sounds like the best weekend! I saw you post about that meatball sub bake. I need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your brother is so adorable! Glad you guys had fun geocaching! I've still never done it, can you believe it?! I obviously need to get on that train!

    ReplyDelete