Wednesday, May 4, 2016

#200

Happy 200th post to meeeeee! I feel like it was just yesterday that I hit the 100 mark and things have already doubled! I know I say it all the time but I love having this little space to chat about fun, lighthearted things with a hint of sparkle and sarcasm. Thank you to all of you for visiting and reading and commenting and supporting. Big smooches!


I love to constantly learn new things about blogging. It's a huge world! There's still a lot I don't understand and I'm ok with that because exploring is part of the fun. If anyone out there is thinking about starting a blog but is feeling overwhelmed, my advice is to go for it! It's easy to get intimated by all the big dogs out there but if you stay to true to your voice, you'll do great. Newer blogs are some of my favourites to read because there's so much passion and excitement behind them. Feel free to email me if you have any questions. I wouldn't call myself an expert but I am now officially 200 deep!

In the past few months, I have set (and met!) new goals for Fortunate House. It's definitely a commitment, but one I enjoy very much. I look forward to seeing what the future holds for my little .com!

21 comments:

  1. Congratulations on such a fun milestone! You have a beautiful blog! Keep it up!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Every single little milestone is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! congrats on a big blogging milestone. i love blogging; every time i think i want to quit, i keep coming back only because of the great connections i've made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on 200! it will be 1000 before you know it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAYYYY! Happy 200th post girl!! Such a big milestone! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you on 200 posts!! Keep it up girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Love your blog!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! It's a big deal! Keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, proud of you and your voice is so fun in this great space you created!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 200!! That's so exciting! I love your space and I'm so glad that we found each other! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your 200th post! It's really so much fun to have a creative space for yourself on the internet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy 200th! That quite an accomplishment. Blogging is definitely but lots of work. Way to go girl!
    Have a wonderful Wednesday
    Carly from Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy 200th! Awhoo hoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So exciting!!! Happy 200! So happy I found your little corner of the internet :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on this milestone. :)
    I also believe there's so much for me to learn. I'm an eternal student.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on 200! Big milestone!!

    ReplyDelete