Thursday, June 2, 2016

Today I Confess

I found a new Thursday confession link-up party! After Jessica from The Newly made the decision to go private, the little Thursday routine sort of fizzled out. But hurray! We are back with Danielle and Lynn!


... People compliment me on my tan and I just say thank you and make no mention of the fact that it is as fake as the purses sold on Canal Street. The temperatures have steadily been in the 20s (celsius!) lately and I have been rocking dresses and skirts which means that I unless I want to blind people, I need some colour. This is my go-to self tanning cream and I have been using it every other day or so for a couple of weeks.

... Sometimes Mike and I play "Name 10" and yesterday he asked me to name 10 players for the Pittsburgh Pirates. I couldn't name more than 4. He literally watches every single game and we have been to so many games. And he talks about them all the time! I know I know them but they just weren't coming to me. I definitely didn't win myself any wifey points but at least I can name 10 Essie nail polish colours at the drop of a hat.

... I watch Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney work out all day long on snapchat and it almost makes me want to work out too.

... Is it true that Kailyn and Javi from Teen Mom are breaking up? I tend to not believe celeb rumours until it's officially confirmed by them. Has it been? I hope she is able to find happiness! Also, when is Chelsea's wedding? I'm so sure it's going to be amazing!

... I am running out of dinner ideas. I feel like we just eat the same meals over and over again and we're in a serious rut. I want to make more yummy salads now that summer is here because I prefer to eat lighter in the warm weather. Taking suggestions!

... I can't believe it's already June! May flew by and I just know that June will too because we have so much going on.

... I mentioned this yesterday, but I am so anxious for my climbing rose to bloom! I go inspect it every single day and it has a ton of buds that will open any second. Except that second is taking forever. Prepare yourself for major snapchat overshare when it finally blooms!


Alright ladies, that's it for today!
______________________________

Linking up with Danielle and Lynn for their Confessional Thursday link-up


15 comments:

  1. Name 10 sounds like a fun road-trip game. I need to give it a try with Russ or the girls! We are stuck in a dinner rut too. Help, I can't get out :P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching the Kardashians on Snapchat too! I'm glad I'm not alone in that haha! And I agree, the name 10 sounds like the perfect road trip game!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sound of this Name 10 game... might have to play that on my roadtrip later today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went all winter without really using self-tan because I was lazy, but after so much rain this spring I started using it and it makes such a nice difference! The rosebuds look like they're so close to opening! ps. what is your snapchat??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up! Where do you live that its that cold? And what do you use for a tanner?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for linking up. I think you do look tan and think it is great that you found a self tanner that works well! I love the name 10 game. I need salad and dinner ideas too. Nothing sounds good lately. Must be the heat and wanting something more light.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use the same self tanner and I love it! It's so natural looking and it doesn't cause streaking or anything yucky like that. I love that it's subtle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your confessions are so cute! We watch so many games in this house from football to baseball and I honesty couldn't name more than for players total!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think Javi and Kail are divorcing...I believe she confirmed it last week in a video? So sad!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i don't follow the kardashians on snapchat anymore, but they never motivated me to workout lol. i couldn't name 10 essie nail polishes or players - although i could make up the nail polishes and he'd never know. i feel you on the rut with meals. i feel like i have been looking for new meals but everything is either too fancy or i just don't feel like it. so we resort to the old faves, back in the rut.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You must have one awesome fake tan! Do you do it yourself? I will have to try that tanning lotion! I am obsessed with the Texas Rangers, but if I were asked on the spot like that I probably couldn’t name 10 either. I would have to go catcher = Holaday, Pitcher = Holland…etc…but I probably still couldn’t remember! Ha. I am so behind on Teen Mom. I only see what is posted on FB and half the time it’s not true. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need a fake tan!! And someone to motivate me to work out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahaha i always do that (the fake tan thing). when i came back from my cruise, i was still "tanned" for 4 months and everyone was like, how do you manage to keep your tan? i just smiled and shrugged but thought "loreal submlime bronzer!!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. In the summer, I like to make more sandwiches with chips/pasta salad & fruit. My favorite is chicken salad. Yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete