Monday, June 20, 2016

Weekending

Oh hello! And happy first official day of SUMMER!!!

To change things up a bit, I am going to mainly use pictures to recap our weekend. That's the good part anyway, right?? It was a long weekend (not literally, just busy!) and I don't really have the words in me today.

We celebrated Mike's dad on Father's Day by taking him out to his favourite restaurant for dinner.



I strolled the aisles of Target and picked up this dress and a long slouchy sweater, neither of which I can find on their website (sorry!) But I totally love them together!


I finally tried the extremely popular pink drink at Starbucks. It was SO good. Go get one!! Ask for the strawberry acai refresher made with coconut milk. And don't forget to add to the Instagram craze by posting a pic lol



We cheered for Mike at his softball game. He hit TWO homeruns in one game -- his personal best!! #proudwifey. That bat flip tho... 


Since my bestie's husband plays on the same team, I got to spend some bonus time with her and their little guy. Gosh that boy gives me crazy baby fever!



And my mom and brother came too! We took a minute away from the game to frolic in a nearby river. It was perfectly charming and refreshing.


And, of course, in between all of that we cuddled Lenny the cat as much as he would allow it. He is such a sweet little guy and I love him to bits!


And my quote of the week -- making the world better, one smile at a time!


I hope you had a good one!
____________________________

Linking up with Biana at B Loved Boston for her Weekending series! 

28 comments:

  1. It looks like a great weekend. I now must try a pink drink!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I wasn't the only one to try the pink drink this weekend and like it!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. grrr why did target have to leave canada?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess someone crossed the border this weekend :) I miss target! Love the dress

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay I'm going to have to go try that pink drink since I keep hearing so much about it! So glad you had a great weekend!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun weekend! I still have yet to try the pink drink but I've heard amazing things about it! LOVE your Target finds! The sweater really does look super cute with that dress too! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you have me convinced to try the pink drink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great weekend! Love the dress from Target! Also, your quote for today is perfect and something I will adopt for my week!
    xo, Lee
    www.wineandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful weekend! I love that picture of the bat flip - sounds like he totally earned the right to do it though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't seen that pink drink before it looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a fabulous weekend! I keep forgetting to order the pink drink whenever I'm at Starbucks and need to remember next time. It looks delish! Cheers to a fabulous week <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  12. Y'all had such a full but fun weekend! I haven't tried that new strawberry drink yet, but it sounds and looks so good! Plus you can't beat the pretty Instagram pictures that it takes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Target dress is so cute!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your weekend in pictures and what a cute dress find!!! Yep, love that strawberry drink too!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lol that pink drink does sound amazing. I am loving that floral print dress too. Sounds like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lol, I've seen several people post about that pink drink this weekend! I really want to try it, but I'm worried they'll look at me like I have two heads since it's not on the menu. Lol. You look great in the dress, too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think this is the second or third mention of the pink drink I have read today. I think you have convinced me! What a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Everyone is posting that pink drink! Must try ASAP!! Look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mike, way to go on those two homers! That's awesome! MVP, MVP, MVP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pink drink indeed! Im seeing it everywhere lol.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The pink drink is the topic of conversation! I, like most others apparently, have not tried the drink either! I think I need to fix that ASAP. I actually think I have a free drink waiting for me so maybe I need to try that as my free drink!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on his two home run PR! That's awesome! Sounds like a good weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That pink drink is so funny. Famous! I haven't tried it myself. I'm not a fan of coconut so it seems less refreshing to me. Sounds like a good weekend, just the right amount of full!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm not a fan of Starbucks but this damn pink drink, I WANT TO TRY! What is it even? Of course, knowing my luck it's probably not available in Oz.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, that's good.
    I have also started blogging and would love to share such stuff with readers. The LookBook

    ReplyDelete
  26. oh my gosh, the pink drink! that is soooo on my list of things to do tomorrow! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awh such a fun weekend!! That dress is SO CUTE on you :) and I need to jump on the pink drink train, it sounds and looks so freaking good!

    ReplyDelete