Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Books N Bloggers

Fall is around the corner and with it come sweaters, scarves, and mugs of pumpkin spice lattes. And cozy corners curled up with a good book. And my cat. #grandmalife


So naturally, I'm so excited to be participating in Books N Bloggers this year! This is a swap party where bloggers send each other books to enjoy. It's hosted by Chaotic Goddess Swaps and apparently it's a semi-annual event!

The idea is that you send a book you love, a book you recommend, and a book they asked for. And your blogger partners sends you the same thing back! So fun. I have a couple ideas for what I plan to send as my recommendations.

I was paired with a blogger from Australia (!), Holly at Ramblings of a Fake Redhead. The link up goes live on September 7th and I'm so excited to see what everyone ends up getting! Stay tuned!


11 comments:

  1. What a fun swap and so cool that you got paired with someone on the other side of the world!! xo, Biana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how much fun is this book swap, especially with someone in Australia! Happy reading for sure!!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Love that you were paired with a blogger from Australia too, so cool! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bloggers & books? Sounds like a pretty sweet deal! I'm interested in seeing what book you get all the way from Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun! I love it! :)

    I cannot wait for Fall to be here! Eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat idea!! Can't wait to see what you get!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL at your hashtag! This is such a neat idea, can't wait to hear what you get in the swap <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh I can't wait to see what book you get :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to hear what books you get! What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how fun!!! I love this idea for a swap. Can't wait to see what you got!

    ReplyDelete